||7||

I feel better when am dancing, we could do this together I bet you feel better when you're dancing.

||Meghan trainor||√

Clarissa POV

The week goes by faster than I can imagine, Cole is still the same, my feelings still the same well I can just say my life is boring.

Its Friday night and Cole is nowhere to be found, I'm currently dressing up for my "date".

I sigh Cole is supposed to be here, each time I go on a first date or Cole goes on a first date, he's supposed to be here with me to encourage me even though all he does is scatter everything, its a tradition and not once has he ever broken it.

I don't think he's going to come he has been obsessed with  calling random strangers trying to find the mysterious girl, like fuck am right here.

I finish applying my makeup and brush my straight hair.

I enter my closet grabbing the simple brown long sleeved  tight sweater dress.

I grab my white heels, facing the mirror I hear a knock, that should be Neil I can't believe Cole forgot this, I've been reminding him all week.

I cross the living room and open the door where Neil is standing wearing a cream button up and black slacks his glasses in place his hair swiped back with gel, I invite him in, I'm just going to grab my purse I turn to enter my room

When the door slams open again this time Cole waving his phone in the air.

You're late I narrow my eyes at him arms crossed.

He smiles sheepishly, sorry but I got another address.

I snort your balls are in trouble

He chuckles, turning to Neil, okay right now am supposed to play scary father, which clar father is far from

I snort grabbing my purse.

So don't hurt my baby girl or I'll blow of your balls with my gun he scrunches up his face at Neil who looks like he's going to laugh anytime soon.

Okay, large and scary, stop it you look like a dying koala, I snort walking out the door.

You know what to do I say and wink. referring to my dirty house, I grab Neil's hand dragging him away from the door ignoring Cole protest.

Neil laughs when we reach the lobby, does he do that to all your dates

Just to the first ones I giggle as he leads me to his car. So where are we going?

A restaurant.

What restaurant I smile?

A fancy restaurant.

Okay I give up I groan with a laugh...

Soon we reach a restaurant, its an Italian restaurant