||19||

No one can you rewrite the stars,how can say you'll be mine
everything keeps us apart and am not the one you were meant to find

||Annie Marie||•√

Clarissa POV

I try to sleep in Saturday morning but of course Cole is an hindrance in my life.

Cole let me sleep I mumble into the pillows

Come on, let's go jog we have so much to do today.

Its a Saturday you idiot we can do that tomorrow I sigh snuggling closer to my pillow.

No, I scheduled Laurel hunting for today and tomorrow so you clar have to get up.

I roll my eyes turning over to the burning sun, I look to my left and I see the idiot Cole by my side with a huge smile on his face.

Good morning sunshine he smiles

I pinch his cheek and he yelps. Idiot I roll my eyes standing up Cole hands me my jogging clothes.

I roll my eyes moving to my bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth's first, I grab the black yoga pants and a pink long sleeved top since it's cold outside, I wear my sneakers and walk out to the kitchen where Cole is grabbing two bottled water.

I can't believe you woke me up this early I stare at the wall clock 6am

I told you, we have work today

You're not gonna find this girl Cole.

I am he frowns, come on you're happy with Neil, don't you want me happy with Laurel too.

Am Laurel, I say but I don't say it out loud. No clar shut up.
You're not Laurel.
Laurel is dead.

I smile up at Cole, come on let's go.

We spend the morning jogging when we return back to my apartment I quickly take a bath and change into my black sweater dress and brown knee length comfy flat boots I drive to Cole's place since he went home to take a nice bath in his own words, I don't want to smell like strawberries when we meet her.

When I reach his apartment, he opens the door wearing black jeans, a black muscle t, a camouflage jacket and black boots.

I whistle, you look like breakfast.

He rolls his eyes dragging me out after him, common let's go have breakfast and after that, central park here we go.

When we eat to our satisfaction I drive to central park.

I can't believe I'm doing this I relax on the bench while Cole paces in front of me.

He says nothing.

Cole relax, geez I roll my eyes staring as people walk past us.

What if it's her, he runs his hand through his neat hair.

I roll my eyes, then you'll smile, have sex with her and make cute babies I say sarcasm dripping with every word.

He rolls his eyes and soon I see a girl walking towards us, I bit my lips to stop my self from laughing.

Her hair is light brown with different coloured strips at the front she's wearing leather everywhere and looks 15

What? Why do you look like that.