||8||

So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover that I know you can't afford bite that tattoo on your shoulder.

||chain smokers||√

Clarissa's POV

The next morning after our morning jog we get back to my house and I take a bath cause we have places to go and places to be Cole words not mine.

I wear my boyfriend jeans and a small sleeve white turtle neck tight sweater top and my white Jordans. I grab my sun glasses applying just lip gloss before stepping out.

We drive over to Cole's apartment as he takes a bath and dresses up I call my parents and mum yaps my ear off while dad fills in any details she's forgetting.

Cole comes out dressed in a brown long sleeved sweater top and dark jeans and also white Jordans

I roll my eyes at him, you're copying my style

He shrugs, its not a bad style

I watch him as he uses his hand to scatter his black hair then comb it backwards, idiot my eyes move to his dark blue eyes, a hot idiot I bit my lip and I banish my thoughts.

Its October and its cold when we both step out with our coats on, are we walking?

Yup, let's go have breakfast he grabs my hand immediately warming me up.

We walk for a while before we find a place, as soon as we enter I pull of my coat since its warm inside, Cole does the same. We find a booth and a waitress that doesn't seem to know the meaning of little cleavage walks up to our table eyeing Cole who is so sucked into his phone.

And am glad he's on his phone, I order for the both of us and she leaves with a frown

Cole raises his head up and sighs thank God she's gone.

I giggle, what? you don't have game anymore, you don't want to sleep with her?

He shook his head oh I still got game, its just that, we might meet Laurel tonight and I don't want it to seem like I slept with another girl before finding her

My heart drops, so what you're trying to say is you will stay celibate till you find this "Laurel"

He nods, you have no idea how I felt when I woke up that morning, it was like I just lost something important in my life, she was my-" its no worries just leave it

But-" I stare at him and now I wonder if I should I just say its me but I smack myself for thinking that, am going to loose my friendship if I say it, he will forget all this soon I tell myself.

I nod and soon the girl places our food on the table along with our mugs of coffee.

I thank her but she just scowls at us before leaving, well sorry bitch but my best friend wants to be celibate for me or for the mysterious girl, you know what I mean.