||11||

Just a touch of your love is enough to knock me up on my feet all week.

||little mix||•√

Clarissa POV

The door somewhere opens widely and my dad's blonde hair come into view.

Dad!! I hug him immediately, he holds me close to me for a while before releasing me looking down at me with a large smile on his face.

Look at my baby girl still short

I scowl playful and glare at a laughing Cole.

Cole buddy how are you? He looks up at Cole

Yea you don't even ask how your own daughter is doing I fold my hands across my chest

He snorts if Cole is okay then you're okay, he pinches my cheek before his eyes move to my finger.

He chuckles lowly, you both are going to get the laugh of your life this time, she has been over dramatic planning the wedding, this will just be the cheery on top.

Cole laughs and they fist bump, I roll my eyes at their form and bypass my dad as they start talking about sports.

Am almost at the stairs safely when I hear my mom's loud voice and I wince, yea of course she would know am here, its like she has a Clarissa meter that goes off anytime am near.

Now where do you think you're going, my baby she rushes to me in black skin tight jeans a brown simple top and kick ass boots.

Mum, I hug her.

She jerks in my hand, pulling my cheeks together like I'm still a baby, yea not cool.

Oh how are you,
You look malnourished, are you eating well, have you had sex lately she looks at my face.

Yea, of course that's what she would say first.

I laugh, am okay mom, and am eating well and as for the sex part, no I've not had sex lately.

Well you should, it does wonders for me especially when your father-"

I close my ears, I don't want to hear it

She laughs before her eyes go wide, you know like cartoons when they see something they like yea, my moms eyes are somewhat like that right now.

Holy shit, you have a diamond on your finger, Woah Woah Woah, clar why the fuck did you not tell me you were engaged.

I have to plan an engagement party now she starts pacing before her eyes settle on the ring, this isn't one of you and Coles jokes is it

I tilt my head to the side, nope, were actually engaged, like damn I'm a good actress or a good liar but whatever.

She squeals literally jumping up and down her petite body looking like a squirrel high on weed.