||17||

Cause I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips,I wanna make you feel wanted

||Hunter Hayes||•√

Clarissa POV

I had to bear the whole night with Devon, God it was awful but at least I got a free 7 course meal from the date.

I had to snap my mouth shut and act like the holy grail through out dinner and when he finally dropped me off with a kiss on my lips the first thing I did when I got home was brush my mouth and wash my mouth with Listerine, only the lord knows where that mouth has been.

Its not like he's bad at kissing or something, he's actually really good at it, and if I had actually kissed him back it would have been better but its clear as daylight I don't like the guy.

I don't sleep that night and no not because am having nightmares about the date which am sure I will but because am a mess with work and I wonder how Lilly was able to do everything on her own for two weeks.

By the time I get to bed its 1am and really late and I can already tell I'll be late to work the next day.

*-*-*-*

And am absolutely right about both things the next morning, I had nightmares about the date which I would love to share with Cole and destroy him along with it and am late like really late to work that I almost miss a meeting with the big boss and Neil.

I enter the small conference room almost panting, yea I kinda ran the whole way when I realised I completely forgot about the meeting but you can't blame me.

But the boss seems to be in a good mood I suspect it has something to do with the date last night and he has high hopes of me changing his son, yea not gonna happen am not the right girl for that job.

When the meeting is over Neil walks up to me while I try to balance a bunch of files.

Hey, his eyes twinkle while he grabs the files for me.

Thank you I nod at him straightening my royal purple blazer and while button up, I don't look too special today, I have no make up on and the purple pleated skirt I wore reminds me of the stupid thong shoved into my butt, I really just look like a small school girl especially with my flats.

Hey I smile.

I was wondering?

You always do. I laugh as we walk forward to my office.

Well I have a book signing later this afternoon and I was wondering if you would love to come, you don't have to.

I frown, bumer I have to interview some people today for my personal assistant position and I don't know how long it will take

He pouts, what about dinner?

Dinner would be great I nod, I love free food if you have not noticed

I'll cook he sends me a killer smile, I'll come pick you up by 7?

I nod. That would be great