||26||

Forever and Always

||Taylor Swift||•√

Clarissa POV

After the worst Christmas celebration we go back to our apartments and of course Cole is still avoiding me.

When I get back I feel like hitting something, so instead of committing murder I decide to head to Neil's house at least he's the only one who seems to care for me perhaps I can just move on from Cole, maybe just maybe it will happen.

I sigh pulling on my blue jeans and White sweater and black coat I wear my boots and grab my car keys, I know he's home cause he called yesterday to tell me he's back from Spain.

I drive for a while having mastered the route to his house, the memory of the worst Christmas filtering into my mind, I sigh smiling slightly when i notice his car parked and am glad he's home cause I need serious comforting right now.

I walk to the door ready to knock when I notice the door is opened already, I frown deeply, Neil is very security conscious which means his door is always locked, maybe someone broke in? I gasp

I frown and grab an umbrella at the side of his door I close the door quietly behind me, tip toeing to the living room I see no one, searching the kitchen too but come up with nothing, l walk up the stairs where his bedroom door is wide open, I walk quietly when I hear the unmistakable sound of moans.

My eyes widen, my brows rasing up in surprise, I walk forward the umbrella long forgotten, I enter the bedroom to see a blonde girl am pretty sure I've seen before and Neil gallivanting on his bed.

My mouth pops open and my eyes sting with tears, Ne.i.l? I stutter Frozen in my spot, the two bodies covered by the white sheets.

They both freeze, my breathing heavy, I grab a hold of the door so I don't fall, God no I mumble, but I have no reason to be angry I immediately walk out as I hear Neil calling my name running out with the blanket wrapped around his waist .

I'm almost at the door when he catches up to me, wait!! He grabs my arm breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath from running for so long, the white sheets trailing behind him

What do you want Neil? I turn to him with narrowed eyes tears streaming down my face but am sure its not because Neil's cheating, no not that, for fuck sake I kissed Cole all those months back am not angry am just sad that I managed to lose everyone i have no one, nobody loves me or cares for me apart from my parents and I've come to realize that

Am sorry Neil stares down at me, he's lips pulled into the his mouth like he's trying to look for an explanation

I pull my hand away from his grasp, look Neil am not angry just let me go, I don't care, were done and that's it.

But you're crying he walks closer with a sigh, am truly sorry Clarissa

I shrug, trust me I have other reasons to cry Neil, at least I had you for a while, happy new year I shrug my shoulders walking out the door, I get in my car my eyes blurry with tears I practically have no one anymore, the two people who care for me are 8 hours away.

But I have Cole right? he's my best friend, he still cares and Laurel won't change that I breathe in confidently

I start the long drive to Cole's apartment, when I get there I wipe off my tears, I just need to talk to him and we will be okay.

I get in the elevator,  knocking on his door loudly, my feet tapping on the floor, the door opens a smidge and I see Cole peep through before closing the door abruptly.