||13||

I Knew I needed you but I never showed, I want to stay with you until were grey and old,
just say you won't let go.

||James Arthur||•√

Clarissa POV

The next morning goes by with mom and Liz dragging me to see flowers, unfortunately for me, Cole went out with his dad and my dad so I spent a whole day with two crazy ladies.

The next day after that is slightly better we all go out for the cake tasting, it involves food so Cole and I happily go.

Oh the day after that is really funny, we all head to the ranch with the snotty club ladies, when we get there I attach myself to Cole cause there's no way am going near my mom, its like she gets crazier in this place.

I can't remember the last time I came here, Cole whispers next to me, were sitting in a small round table under an umbrella under the hot sun and I can't say am enjoying myself yet.

I shift my shades around my eyes, admiring Cole in his white T-shirt and black shorts, shades over his face, me too I mumble.

I watch my mom from afar she's the only one in jeans with the club ladies, they are all wearing dresses like who the hell wears dresses to ride horses.

I roll my eyes, I'm wearing black jeans and a green t shirt and my brown boots.

I see my mom calling us over and we do the obvious thing dive into a stupid conversation and act like we don't see her.

She's coming, what do we do? Cole says

I sigh, we suffer the consequences of coming here in the first place.

He nods about to say something but my mom reaches us.

Mom!! I smile at her

Hey Rose Cole sends her a smile

I called you both

Uh we didn't see you or hear you I mumble

Oh please you saw me alright, now come on I want to introduce you both to the new snub ladies I mean club ladies she laughs.

But I pout

But nothing come on, she grabs my hand and practically drags me to the circle of women.

Good morning I greet them.

Good morning ladies Cole peels of his glasses and sends them a smirk and what happens when Cole sends women his smirk they all giggle

Yup women in their 40's and 50's giggle at Cole's smirk, how wonderful.

I roll my eyes

Ooh Cole it's been so long I've seen you around here one of the women use the opportunity to hug Cole and I want to laugh at the uncomfortable look he has on his face.