||23||

I was young, I was dumb, I was so immature and the things I did made you feel so insecure,
but baby am still your man.
Please be patient with me.

||Charlie Puth||•√

Clarissa POV

The next two days before Cole's birthday is uneventful till Friday evening when I'm closing up from work.

Laurel walks up to me at the parking lot, hey wait up!!!

I sigh and turn to her, what do you want "Daniella" I say not saying Laurel

She rolls her eyes and smirks, you can be jealous all you want but I still have Cole.

Did you just stop me to tell me that? I frown slightly.

Oh no she giggles well Cole and I are heading to a club tomorrow and I don't know if you would love to come with us you know because you're such a prude.

I roll my eyes, look Daniella, Laurel whatever I don't care or I don't give shit about your insults but anywhere Cole is I'll be there count on it.

She rolls her eyes, and soon you'll be there when were also having sex she smirks turning on her heels before leaving.

I hold the side of my car door absolutely fuming what the hell does she get from taunting me, I rub my nose since I feel like am getting sick from the stupid cold, I quickly get in my car.

The next morning by 5am I quickly head to Cole's house with his birthday gift, happy its Saturday I open the door with my own set of his keys, everywhere is dark and I smirk to myself setting up my pranks for Cole.

When am done I take a sit on his couch waiting for him to wake up I go through a magazine his gift by my side.

Soon he's bedroom door open and a gust of flour follow, I start laughing and of course he says nothing shaking his head he walks back inside, I don't even know why we do this.

I wait for a while when he comes back out clean in a grey long sleeved shirt and black jeans.

I laugh, am hungry make food.

Its my birthday you know.

Oh I know I eye him, happy birthday, now make me food.

I don't know why I keep you as my best friend.

Because you love me and can't live without me I pout

He laughs I should just kill you.

If you kill me then you'll not survive it, I promise you, not because you miss me or something but it's only because I'll hunt you as a ghost I give him a wide smile.

I don't have a comeback for that.

Good, now I want toast!!!! I scream at him from the kitchen