||3||

Can't you see am the one that understand you, been here all along, so why can't you see that you belong with me.

||Taylor swift||√

Clarissa POV

When I stand up to have a shower, my ringing tune echoes around the room, reminding me how pathetic my love life is, like who the hell does Taylor swift think she is? I groan grabbing my phone, I love her anyway.

I pick up the call because its Cole, I look to my clock to see its 7am why the hell is he awake at this time?

He's a publicist and works in the same publishing company as me, yay friendship goals I roll my eyes at my sarcastic tone

I roll my eyes, hello Clarissa McCarthy, current serial killer, if you want ehrm dead, I got them I say into the phone.

Cole laughter vibrates into my phone, oh clar, you're going to be sitting in jail soon with the way you pick up your calls

What do you want? I put the call on speaker before I proceed to remove my clothes, its like 7am I scrunch up my nose.

Oh yea he mumbles like he finally realised he had a reason for calling me, where the hell are you!!

Its 7am Cole relax am coming to work today, no need to over react I smirk

You forgot didn't you? He sighs

What??, I proceed to my closet I grab nude lose pants and a white button up shirt throwing it on my bed, I grab my belt and my black coat and heels.

We have Neil Levin coming in today you bozo!! he partially screams into the phone

Neil Levin I furrow my brows trying to remember who the hell he is as I put my hair in a bun before wearing a shower cap to avoid my hair from getting wet.

You know, New York best selling author, new book, picking the publishing company for his next book does that ring a bell? He says in an obvious tone

Shit shit shit, I immediately jump to the shower ignoring Cole Laughter laughing on my expense.

I take the fastest shower in the world and I can hear Cole stalling for me.

I thank my God for my awesome best friend, I quickly wear my clothes grabbing my bag I head out and people stare at me weirdly I feel like am forgetting something but I shrug it off running to my car.

I'll probably have about 3 speeding tickets when I finally reach the office.

I run through the glass doors and people stare at me weirdly am at the elevator alone when a hand stops it and enters, my jaw drops when I see its the guy that helped me from falling to my doom yesterday morning.

He's also staring at me weirdly like what's up with this people?

Do I know you? He ask