||22||

I was busy thinking about
Boys

||Charlie XCX||•√

Clarissa POV

My birthday morning goes as usual my parents come to my room with a cake that I don't end up eating cause mom uses the opportunity to smash the cake on my face.

Honestly I saw it coming since it has been like that since I was 4 years old, it started with cupcakes and as I grew bigger I got bigger cakes too which means a bigger mess

Thanks a lot mom I smell my hair that stinks like strawberry cake, I look in the mirror my brown hair is everywhere my green eyes are shinning in the mirror.

I smile remembering last night we spent the rest of the night talking and talking under the stars by the time we made it back to the club, everyone was gone expect our parents and Neil.

Of course everyone figured out we've put our differences behind and Neil drove Cole and I back home.

Cole also apologized to Neil which surprised me but I said nothing.

I sigh and decide to take a bath and brush my teeth's, when am done my hair is back in its limp straight form, I blow dry it, I find a simple pink t shirt and a dark tight jean skirt paring it with a pair of pink fluffy flat boots.

I head to Neil's room knocking on the door, it opens a smidge with a shirtless Neil.

Hey what are you doing still undressed? I frown

He laughs pulling me I inside, all my shirts are missing.

I put my hand on hips, what do you mean your shirts are missing?

When I woke up I saw your mom in my room she was staring down at me with a smile and said to meet up with you later to come up to Cole's house and she left.
After taking a bath I could not find any of my shirts, they all disappeared he waves his hands around like it was magic

I struggle to hold my laughter, my mom stole your shirts

I figured that out he smiles

I laugh, don't worry Coles house is nearby we can go grab your shirts from there if I guessed it right she dumped them there.

But why did she steal my shirts

Obviously to see you prance around shirtless I eye his tattooed chest, I won't blame her I shrug before looking back up at him.

He laughs God your mom is crazy

You've seen nothing yet, come on let's go I drag him down the stairs and fair warning my birthday and Cole birthday is prank day so be careful.

What?

I just realised that should be the reason your shirts have disappeared my mom just pranked you, it's a dangerous game.

He laughs, wow so I can play any prank on anyone I want?

Yup everything is fair we start the short walk to Cole's house