||16||

You wanna get intimate
I can see it in your eyes
So why you playin' innocent?

||Craig David||•√

Clarissa POV

Monday morning I wake up alone, my guess Cole went to work already since he has this big project.

I stare at the guitar at the far side of the room, I walk closer and admire the floral design on it, I know Cole spent a ton in this, at the edge of the guitar is a signature

Love, Cole

I smile and he said he sucked at giving gifts, I have no idea what I'll get for Cole, I've used up all my gifting energy if that's a thing.

I quickly take a bath, I blow dry my hair, feeling Good but that thought squashes down when I realise I have a date with Devon just great.

I apply my eye liner, maroon lip stick, silver eye shadow, concealer, blush and finally mascara.

My straight hair looks limp on my face, and I decide to actually put effort and curl the ends, it fluffs up by the time am done.

I wink at the mirror but I look crazy and get in my closet, I have no idea what am going to wear.

I grab the first dress I find, its maroon coloured matching with my lipstick, the sleeves reach my elbow with a v neck showing a little bit of my cleavage, its tight and reaches my knees, its an off shoulder, perfect for a date but not for work.

I sigh, trying to think of a way to make this work, I grab my black leather jacket and black heels, I don't look too professional but its okay.

There's no way am go to  "borrow"Devon jacket when am cold and let him grope me, yea a memory I'll love to forget.

I grab my bag and laptop, hopeful Lilly my assistant finished everything I gave her or I will be done for, I'm not supposed to slack at work.

I put my hair in a pony tail and when I step out to the lobby I feel good again, I jump in my car with a smile hoping I don't get stuck in traffic.

Not so soon I'm walking into the company I pass some gawking men, yea clar is on fire today.

I get in the elevator and soon it stops on my floor, I smile politely at the people I actually care about in this place, I pass by Lilly's desk to see she's not there, I head to my door pushing it open I see Lilly fusing around trying to make my office look perfect.

Lilly!! Good morning I chirp

She stares at me wide eyed, good morning mam

I don't bother to correct her again I've been correcting her since day one and it seems like she's not gonna stop.

I settle on my desk, and she gives me a brief of everything I've missed.

I call my mom first before I start off from where I left off.

I remove my jacket, and get to work by lunch I have a pen stuck in my hair and am pacing around, talking on the phone with an associate, and to be truthful I miss this.