||15||

One day the sound of you saying my name
Won't make my heart stop in the same way
That it used to so remind me how we used to
Stay up late, sing those songs
That made us feel invincible when we were together

||Catherine McGrath||•√

Clarissa POV

I smile cheekily at Neil he just dropped me off and insisted on taking me up to my door.

Soooo? I smile up at him

Soooo, he chuckles before planting a kiss on my right cheek, goodnight.

Goodnight I nod at him and watch him enter the elevator, I open up my door and surprise surprise, its opened already I enter and the room is dark with just Cole by the couch a single lamp on.

I've been waiting he says in a dark voice.

what the hell!! I switch on the light really Cole??

The lights!!! The lights!!! It burns he dramatically falls on the floor.

I laugh, idiot, I look around the apartment and it's neat, am so glad Cole loves cleaning.

You cleaned?

Yes he nods, face flat on my carpet.

I pull of my shoes and jumping on the couch, its extremely dark outside I look out my glass wall and I did not bother with checking the time.

Hey Cole what's the time?

He digs his hand into his pocket his phone flashing 10:45

Oh I nod, what are you doing here, I thought you had something important to do.

Yea he nods turning and lying on his back on the floor

I lay stomach flat on the couch looking down at him, what-"

It was not her he mumbles running his hand through his hair

What are you talking about?

It was not her, Laurel

My heart stops and my blood runs cold, w..ha..t??

Laurel, the girl I've been going crazy looking for, it was not her, i meet another girl today, it was not her.
And no worries no whore house this time he sends a pathetic smile my way

I want to be angry at myself for hiding from him but I know its the best decision, Cole you need to stop this search its impossible, she might not be from this country for all you know, I place my hand on his chest where his heart is beating against my hand.

I don't want to, he mumbles, clar you have no idea how it felt being with her.

But you don't even remember what she looked like I want to pull my hand away from his chest but he grabs my wrist holding it there

Clar, I might not remember what she looked like, for all I know imagined her and am going crazy but clar, do you know how my heart speeds up each time I think about the mysterious girl, Clarissa she's somewhere out there, she's human and she left part of her number for a reason, I think she wanted me to find her and am going to do it.