Sequel

So there will be an obvious sequel coming out because I can't just leave it there. Each book reflects the Series it is on.

But anyway, the title for the next book is (drum roll please!):

The Girl Who Knew

Originally it was called 'The Girl Who Remembered' but I disliked the title

So this book won't come out immediately for these reasons:

1. I am currently in secondary school (high school). I am in Year 10 which means I have a lot of homework to do and I have my mocks very soon.

2. I am going to continue writing my other story 'The Kingdom of Sanders' as that has not been updated in a while. I will try to finish Part 1 of the book, then I'll focus on the new book.

3. In my spare time I do a theatre group, where we do shows every year and I need to focus on that as well. Also I am in my school production as well (you have to audition to get in and if you're A. One of the Drama or Performing students or B. Just very good and C. If you've been in it before you will get in).

4. I am also making some new books that differentiate from this series. All the details will be revealed soon.

I just want to thank you all for reading and hopefully the next book will be out soon. If you want to know exactly when, follow me on my profile to be one of the first people to learn when it will come out.

Bye guys!

- Alice ❤

UPDATE: The sequel is now out, so I'd recommend you start reading it.

Here's the link if you can't find it (having since changed the cover): https://www.wattpad.com/story/160797759-the-girl-who-knew-doctor-who-book-2