Orgy for Two

This chapter is based, clearly, on the NSP song, Orgy For One! Enjoy, my sinful strawberries!

  I've been working at Game Grumps for about a month now, and have even appeared on a few episodes of Steam Train. It seemed to be the perfect job for me, since video editing and gaming are my two favorite hobbies, and Matt and Ryan can actually play on Grumpcade, thanks to the lessened workload.
I've grown extremely close to Dan and Arin, but Dan's proposition still caught me off guard.
"Hey, Y/n, can I...ask you something?" He asked, clearly nervous.
"Uh, yeah. I can take a break." I replied, desperate to get away from the computer. I love editing but, god damn, it gets exhausting.
"What's up?" He nervously scratched the back of his head.
"Well, uh...I invited a few of my lady friends over for an...um..."adult-natured gathering..." I tilted my head, confused.
"...An orgy."
"An orgy?!" I whisper-yelled, not wanting anyone else to hear."
"Y-Yeah...but, uh, I wanted one more person, and I was wondering if you'd be interested..."
My eyes went wide. I've had a huge crush on Danny since I started watching Game Grumps. Maybe this orgy would be a good idea. After all, I am bi. It might be nice...
"Y-Yeah! Why not?" I was blushing fiercely.
"Sweet! Great! I'll text you updates!"
And with that, he went back into the recording room. Finally, an excuse to sleep with Dan!
Over the next few days, the other girls Dan invited decided to cancel.
"Sorry, Stacy's been having some pretty bad migraines."
"Jenny got arrested."
"Brenda's working late."
"Kate had to bail out Jenny."
I scoffed at their, obviously fake, excuses. Seriously? Arrested? Come on. I started wondering if Dan believed them, as he seemed pretty unphased by it all.
Saturday rolled around, and I drove towards Dan's house. Barry was out of state for some YouTube thing. On the way there, Dan texted me. I waited till a red light to look at it. (Don't text and drive, kids.)
Hey, Stana cancelled, too."
I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why no other girl wanted to do Dan.
"So, how many girls are left?"
"Uh..."
"Dan. How many."
"You're the only one."
I choked on my own spit. Just me??? And Dan??? Me and Dan??? Dan and me??? Together??? Alone??? I only noticed the light turned green from a swift honk from the car behind me.
I stood in front of Dan's door. Just me and him. Him and I. I and...okay, I gotta stop. I knocked on his door.
"Y/n! I'm surprised you came!"
"Well, I couldn't let it be an orgy for one."
He chuckled, and let me in. We sat on the couch, and awkwardly glanced around.
"So, Have you, uh...done this before?" He asked.
"Yeah, once...with a girl."
"And how'd that go for you?" I took a moment to remember.
"It...felt good. It felt amazing, but..."
"But?" Dan was clearly invested.
"...It's funny, my mom told me, "Don't lose your virginity too early. You'll think it means a lot, but it's just a hookup. You'll get your heart broken." And she was right."
Dan looked solemn, and put his hand on my leg. "So, she just broke off contact with you?"
"No, I don't even really blame her. She knew it was a hookup, I didn't. But, she kept on inviting me out, and not telling me anyone else would be there, so I would dress up, and it would just be a casual outing with like eight other people..."
His eyes went wide. "Well, it's her loss." I laughed.
"So...when you...did it, how did it go?" He asked, blushing.
"Well, it wasn't that exciting. Didn't hurt, though."
"How old were you?"
"...16."
His eyes went wide again. "That's a little young..."
"Heh, yeah. I've avoided sex since then. Not like anyone's asked..." Dan put his hand under my chin, and gently tilted my head up to look at him.
"Well, that could change. Can I have sex with you?" I felt a tingle between my legs.
"Y-Yes..." He raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!" He smirked, then leaned in for a kiss. But, before our lips could meet, he paused.
"Everything okay, Dan?" He looked down.
"Sorry, I'm just...I need to tell you something."
"Yeah?" He made eye contact again.
"Y/n, there was never an orgy. I made it up to see if you would be willing to sleep with me. I've been crushing on you since you started working here."
"Wh-What? All this? Dan, you could've just asked!" I laughed.
"God, I'm so sorry! I would've never made you do anything if you-" I interrupted him with a kiss. It surprised him, but he kissed back after a few seconds.
His strong hands moved down to my butt, making me gasp. Dan took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.
I struggled to get his belt off. He pulled away for a few seconds to help. He slipped his hands under my shirt, and took it off quickly. He immediately started fondling me.
"F-Fuck..." I moaned.
He took off his shirt, and we returned to the heated kiss. I got rid of my shorts, and let my hands roam over his chest.
"Should we take this to the bedroom?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
"Yes."
He grabbed my hand, and we practically ran to the bedroom. He gently pushed me on the bed, and climbed on top of me. He took ahold of my left boob, and licked it.
"Ah~!" I moaned in surprise. He smirked, and moved to the right one.
"Dan...I need you." He looked up at me, and started trailing kisses down to my panty line. He paused, and I gave him a nod. Dan whipped off my panties in one, swift motion. He licked a strip up my pussy, and focused on my clit.
"Ah! Yes..."
His tongue swirled around my clit, then moved down to my entrance. Dan darted his tongue in and out of me. He moved back to my clit, and slowly slid a finger inside me.
"Oh god..."
He smirked against my womanhood, and slid another one in. He sped his fingers up, turning me into a moaning mess.
"Dan, I...I'm gonna-!" I cried out in ecstasy, soaking his fingers.
"That...felt...so good." I panted.
"Good! But, now it's my turn..." He sat up. Showing me his erection.
"Wow, it's...really big."
"Thanks!" He smirked again. He replaced my position on the bed, and laid down. I got on top of him, and gently grasped his dick. He sucked in a breath, and shut his eyes.
I began to stroke him, worried about being too rough. I gave him a nervous look.
"You're doing good, you can go faster." He reassured. I eagerly picked up the pace, and swirled my tongue around his tip. He ran his hand through my hair.
"Fuck yeah, you're doing great..." Dan encouraged.
I took as much as I could into my mouth, and used my hand for the rest. He started bucking his hips slightly, testing my gag reflex.
"I'm close, Y/n..." And with that, he finished in my mouth. I nearly choked, but managed to swallow it without coughing.
"Fuck, you're really good at that!" I chuckled. I then realized what came next, and started getting anxious.
"So...you ready?" He asked, smirking yet again.
"Yeah."
He scooted over to where I was, and laid me down. He spread my legs, then remembered something.
"Are you on the pill?"
"Yep, I'm clean."
"Good."
He aligned himself, but before he could enter, I stopped him.
"Wait!" He looked up, slightly alarmed.
"Is this...just gonna be a hookup?"
He gave a soft smile.
"Well...I was hoping it wouldn't be. I'm into you, and I'd like to have a relationship with you." I beamed.
"Thank you...I'm ready." I decided.
He gently slid the tip inside me. It hurt, but it didn't feel too bad.
"You okay?" Dan asked, worried.
"Y-Yeah...go ahead."
He nodded, and went in a little deeper. Inch by inch, he moved. When he was fully inside, the pain was more noticeable. He let me adjust to his large size.
"Does it hurt?"
"A little, but you can move."
He nodded, pulled out almost all the way, and slowly slid back in.
"Fuck, you're so tight..."
He set a gentle pace with his thrusts, trying not to hurt me. I couldn't stop whining, and mewling. His cock suddenly hit a spot inside me that made me whimper.
"F-Fuck Daddy!" I moaned loudly. I realized what I'd said, and I worried Dan would find my newfound kink weird.
"Fuck, call me that again..." He groaned, and started going faster.
"Daddy..."
"Louder."
"Daddy!" He was pounding me now.
He lifted my legs and rested them on his shoulders, letting him go deeper.
"Ah, Dan! I'm so close!"
"M-Me too!"
The bed was creaking, and I felt the knot in my stomach tighten. We both started panting, and moaning louder and louder.
"Shit, Y/n!" We finished together. I cried out and started trembling. Dan pulled out, and collapsed to the side of me.
"That was amazing..." I breathed out.
"Fuck yeah, it was. Wanna go again?" He looked at me.
"Yes!" I beamed.
I got on all fours, and he slipped inside me with ease. I was so sensitive from cumming, I was almost in tears.
That night, we did it everywhere. On the couch, in his bed, on the counter, missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl, 69, everything. We stayed up all night.
It was truly an orgy for two.