Binds

(A/n): Hey guys! This was requested by the lovely @Ramen_Child_ ! Thank you so much for helping my story grow!
  I laid next to Dan in bed, still calming down from our recent love-making. Dan was asleep, but for whatever reason, I couldn't rest. Something was clearly on my mind. I decided to take a quick shower, hoping it would make me sleepy.
  I took off my glasses, and undid my messy bun before stepping in. I let out a content sigh, relaxing in the steam surrounding me. After I washed my hair, I questioned what kept me awake. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that it involved Dan and I's sex life.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love having sex with him. It's just that I'm always the submissive. For once, I'd like to be in control. I'd like to tease him. I'd like to tie him up, and watch him beg.
I began to breathe heavy, imagining of the different ways I could dominate him. Luckily, the shower tired me out, so I was able to sleep peacefully.
  The next day, Dan had a day off. I was working on an art commission I was paid to make. I decided to take a break for an hour or two, and, as if on cue, Dan came in the room to check on me.
  "Hey Josie, how you doing?" Dan asked, wrapping his arms around me.
  "I'm pretty bored to be honest..." I replied, hoping to instigate my plan.
  "Oh?"
  I smirked. "Yeah, I was hoping you could help me..."
  His expression matched mine.
  "That could work..."
  We immediately went to work, stripping, kissing, and teasing each other. Once we were both naked, I took out a pair of handcuffs from our bedside drawer. He smirked, and gently pinned me down. When he tried to take the handcuffs, I stopped him.
  "Oh, you thought these were going on me?" I giggled. His eyes widened in surprise and lust.
  I got out from under him, and climbed on top. His eyes were still wide, unsure of what to do. I smiled at his nervous demeanor.
  "Don't worry, babe. I'll take it from here..." I whispered, and nipped his ear before I pulled away.
  I rested on my hands, and spread my legs, letting him savor the sight. I took hold of his dick, and began grinding.
  "Josie..."
  I gently thrusted my hips upward, and brought them back down. I reveled in the position I held, watching him slowly fall apart.
  "J-Josie please, I want you..."
  I stopped thrusting, and met his gaze.
  "Beg."
  He was taken aback. "Wh-What?"
  My smile faltered. "Did I stutter?"
  "P-Please, Josie, I...I want to be inside you...Fuck, I need you!"
  My smile returned. "Perfect."
  I positioned myself, and sank down agonizingly slow. I managed to hold on a moan, so I could appreciate his sounds. I started a quick pace, not wasting any time. He was pulling against the handcuffs, desperately wanting me. I stopped moving, with only his tip inside.
  "Wh-Why'd you stop?" He stuttered, feeling betrayed.
  I leaned forward. "Don't pull on your binds, be a good boy, okay?"
  He nodded furiously, and I continued. Eventually, I felt my abdomen begin to tighten. I could see that he was close, so I leaned back, allowing him to thrust upwards.
  "J-Josie, can I cum?" Dan asked, making eye contact.
  Him asking permission without me telling me to turned me on so much.
  "Yes, Danny. G-Go ahead~" I finished right after that sentence. With a few more thrusts, I felt him fill me up.
  I got off of him, and took off his cuffs. He immediately grabbed my waist, and hugged me tight.
  "Man, you're hot as fuck as a dom..."