Shower

I was finally home alone. My roommate was gone for another 2 days, as he was visiting his family over in New Jersey. I could finally walk around the house with nothing but underwear on, I could invite a ton of friends over... But, most importantly, I need a shower.
I didn't bother closing the door to the bathroom. In all honesty, I was just too lazy. I hopped in, closed the curtain, and turned on the water. Steam surrounded me, relaxing my muscles.
Danny's POV
I waved goodbye to my parents, and boarded the plane. I got the date wrong for my flight, so my trip got cut short. What makes this all the more stressful is that I planned to tell my roommate, Y/n, my feelings for her. So, the 2 days I thought I'd have to prepare myself, just went out the window.
I arrived at our door, and unlocked it. I decided to go to the bathroom before I tell her. She wasn't in the living area, so she must be in her room. When I got to the bathroom, I noticed the door was open a bit, but the light was still on. I shook my head. 'Just like Y/n,' I thought, 'leaving the lights on.'
Your POV
I stepped out of the shower, and onto the towel I laid on the ground. Right away, I felt something was off. I realized a breeze was coming from the door, as if it was wide open. In horror, I turned my head to the door, and there he was.
Dan had come home early. We stood there, mutually frozen in shock, until my brain caught up, and I reacted.
  "Gaah!" I yelped, as I tried, and failed, to cover my extremities. Dan covered his eyes, and ran to his room, almost running into the wall on his way there.
  "I'm sorryyyyy!"
  I closed the door, and froze. My breathing increased, and turned into hyperventilating. Fuck...and I was gonna confess to him when he came back...Why did he come back so early?! I managed to calm my breathing down, and face the problem.
  We can't just pretend nothing ever happened, we have to talk about it. I took a deep breath, got dressed, and went to Dan's door.
Dan's POV
  "I'm sorryyyyy!"
  I ran to my room, barely missing the wall, and locked the door. I sat on my bed, trying to get the image out of my mind. I can't believe I saw Y/n naked... I was hoping the first time I would see her that way would be different.
  I wanted her below me, screaming my name, as I admire her body...I shook my head, trying to calm down my, uh, "Excalibur"...
Your POV
  I knocked on his door.
  "Dan?"
  "C-Come in!"
  I tried to open it.
  "I-It's locked..."
  "Oh, sorry."
  I heard him walk over, and unlock the door. I waited until I heard him sit down to open it.
  "Hey..."
  "Let me just say right now, I'm so fucking sorry."
  "No no no, I was irresponsible, it's my fault."
  We went back and forth, apologizing and taking the blame, until I noticed something off. Dan was blushing really hard, and that wasn't the only thing that was.
  Dan followed my gaze, and had a mortified expression.
  "Oh god, I-I-Fuck!"
  "D-Don't worry! I just had...no idea you found me attractive..." His mortified expression turned to a surprised one.
  "Really?"
  I nodded my head. "Wow, that's, uh... that's really surprising. I was actually g-gonna tell you when I got back."
"No way...that's what I was gonna do!"
We had a short laugh, when I felt a strong feeling overtake me.
"I-It's still there!" I giggled.
"I'm sorry! I don't know how to make it go away!"
I smirked. "I think I know how..."
Dan's eyes widened. "If it's anything like my idea, I'm up for it."
I sat next to him, and leaned in. Surprisingly enough, he followed suit. The kiss didn't last too long before it got more heated. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he fiddled with my waistband.
We pulled away, took off our shirts, and returned to it. He fondled me through my bra, making me moan lightly against him. I slid off my jeans, as did he.
He caught a glimpse of me, vulnerable and exposed, and pinned me beneath him. I yelped in surprise. He reached under me to unhook my bra.
"God, you're gorgeous..."
He began to suck on one of my nipples, and I held back a whimper of pleasure.
"Dan, I need you, right now."
He smirked.
"As you wish."
He slid off my panties, and spread my legs.
"Damn, you're soaked."
I blushed. I tensed up as his long fingers played and teased my womanhood.
"Daaan...pleeeeease..." I whined.
"I hear ya, I hear ya...Lay on your stomach for me, baby..."
I obeyed. He lined himself up, and slowly slid inside me.
"Ooooh, fuck..."
Once he entered fully, he hit a spot that made me melt.
"Yes! There!"
I was a moaning mess, but he didn't move.
"...D-Dan? Move please?!"
"Hmm, I don't know, I think I'm good riiight here..."
I felt like I was going insane.
"Danny, I REALLY n-need you to move...now please!"
"Beg."
I gritted my teeth. "Babe, I want you-I NEED you-to fuck me as hard. As. You. Can!"
I couldn't see him, but I knew he was smirking.
"Perfect."
He pulled out, and slammed back in, making me scream. He started thrusting as hard as he could. I could only bury my face in his pillow, as I sobbed from the pleasure.
"Shit-are you okay, Y/n?!"
"Y-Yes, I'm fine! Please, keep going!"
I didn't need to tell him twice, as he continued his rough fucking.
"You're so fucking tight..."
Our releases drew close, and his long, hard thrusts turned into shallow, quick ones, which hit that spot perfectly.
"Dan, I can't-keep going! I need to cum!"
"H-Hold on, Y/n! I'm almost there!"
He thrusted even harder somehow, hitting deeper inside me. I tightened around him, my orgasm hitting me in waves. Dan followed shortly, filling me up.
He nearly collapsed on top of me.
"God, I've been waiting forever to do that..."