Danny x Plus size!reader

It was Danny's day off, and I had a devious plan in mind. Dan has always been gentle, and I absolutely love it, but it would be a nice change of pace, metaphor intended.
He had many plans with his friends throughout the day, lunch with Arin, and we were both going to the bar with all the grumps later at night. I wanted to dedicate, at least one part of the day, to fucking. The thing is, if I want rough sex, I'll have to tease him.
It started with him playing video games that morning. I set a reminder on my phone, (That'll make sense later.) put on a slightly see-through pajama top, and went to execute the beginning of my plan.
"Hey, Babe!" He greeted as he noticed me sit on the couch.
"Hey, whatcha playing?"
"Oh, I'm finishing Mario Odyssey by myself."
I listened to him talk about it, and gave him little pecks on the cheek, and neck. He chuckled in contentment, and let me continue. I gently roamed my hand on his chest, and moved it little by little towards his crotch. My finger traced circles on his stomach. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, not aroused yet, but excited of what was going to happen.
  Right before my finger could hook in the waistband of his sweatpants, the reminder of my phone went off. Just as planned.
"Sorry, Danny, gotta take this." I nonchalantly got off the couch as if nothing happened, to answer a fake phone call. Dan looked surprised, and a little disappointed.
"Oh-but...o-okay, babe..." I could sense the anticipation in his voice, exactly what I'm striving for...
  The next part of my plan came when he left for lunch.
  "See ya, Y/n, I'm heading out!" He threw on his jacket.
  "Babe, wait!" I jogged over to him. I leaned in, and gave him a long, firm kiss on his soft lips. Eventually, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist, and tried to gain entrance to my mouth, which I denied. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly, desperate to French kiss me. I pulled away.
  "Have a great lunch!" I walked towards our room, giving my wide hips a little extra sway.
  I closed the door, and waited a few minutes, to execute the third part of my master plan.
  "Miss you baby ❤️" I texted him.
  "Miss you too, babe!" He replied.
  "I can't wait for you to get back..."
  "Haha why so" he asked, clearly joking.
  "All day, I've been wanting you, I want to be yours."
  "Oh, really?"
  "Yes, Danny, I'll let you do anything to me."
  "Fuck, I can't wait to get home either!"
  I smirked, as my plan was finally going into effect.
  He texted me when he was on his way back, and I got ready for the last part of my plan to begin. I got undressed, threw on a robe, and went into the bathroom.
  "Y/n, I'm back!" He yelled. I poked my head out of the door.
  "I'm up here, Dan!" I giggled. I immediately took off my robe, and hopped in the shower. I squealed in excitement when I heard his thrilled footsteps coming towards me.
  I turned on the water, and he opened the door.
  "Mind if I join you, Y/n?" I bit my lip in anticipation.
  "Not at all, Danny..."
  "Ah, you're gonna call me daddy today, princess." He stated.
  He climbed in, and immediately instigated a rough kiss. His hand wandered down to my womanhood, and rubbed circles on my clit.
  "Ah~!" I moaned in surprise.
  I reached my hand down, and began to stroke him slowly.
  "Bend over, baby..." He demanded.
  I immediately did as I was told, and felt him rub his cock against my entrance. However, he did not enter.
  "D-Daddy?" I asked, desperate.
  "Beg." He smirked.
  "Wh-What?"
  "You've been teasing me all day, now it's my turn. Beg." I couldn't wait any longer.
  "P-Please, Daddy, I need you inside me!" I moaned.
  He smirked again. "Good girl."
  He slammed inside of me, making me moan loudly. He set a punishing pace.
  "F-Fuck!" He hit my g-spot. He gave my wide ass a hard smack.
  "God, I love your body, Y/n! I can't get enough of you!" He pounded me harder. We were both nearing our releases, as his thrusts became faster, and more erratic. He pulled out suddenly, making me whine from loss of contact.
  "Turn around." I followed his instructions, and faced him. He grabbed my ankle and, with some effort, placed it on his shoulder. He returned to thrusting, hitting all the right spots.
  "Your tits are so hot!"
  He grabbed hold of my boobs, and massaged them.
  "Who's pussy is this?"
  "Yours!"
  "Who's?"
  "YOURS!" I yelled as I climaxed.
  "Ah, fuck!" Dan groaned loudly, and filled me up.
  We stayed like that for a while, until he pulled out, and we cleaned ourselves off.
  "How was that?" Dan panted.
  "Fucking Perfect."