Pinned

It was around 1 am, and everyone had gone home for the day. Well, except for Dan and I. I was finishing editing, and he volunteered to stay late, and clean the recording room.
  Once the video finally rendered, I decided to say bye to Dan before leaving. I entered the room to see him practically throw himself on the couch. It smelled faintly of Clorox and Febreeze. It had been smelling of men in the room for a while.
  "Hey, Y/n. Heading out?" He asked, his eyes closed.
  "In a few, yeah. It looks great in here." He gave a tired smile.
  "Thanks..."
  I sat down next to him, and we talked about our respective days. I nonchalantly placed my arm on his shoulder. After all, we are best friends. Shortly after, he wrapped his arm around my waist. He accidentally applied pressure against my side, making me squeal lightly.
  "Sorry! Too much?" He retracted his hand, worried.
  "No, no! I'm just...really ticklish." I blurted without thinking. I forgot the number one rule for ticklish people; don't tell people you're ticklish. I didn't realize my mistake until a devious smirk spread across his face.
  "Oh, really?" My eyes widened.
  "Wai-Ah!" I yelped when he grabbed above my hips with his strong hands, and attempted to pin me below him. I tried to fight him, and our limbs were soon entangled in a mess of laughs and screams. Eventually, I ended up on my knees, holding his hands above his head, straddling his lap.
  "I got you!" I announced, proud and out of breath. He raised an eyebrow.
  "Oh, do you?" I had somehow forgot of his superior strength, until it was too late. He effortlessly broke out of my grip, latched onto my sides, and pinned me to the couch.
  "Ah! Dan, stooop!" I desperately choked out, laughing uncontrollably. He did nothing, he merely giggled, and continued his brutal attack. However, once I calmed down a bit, I managed to run my hands up his sides, and shoved them under his arms.
  "Ahh!" He yelped. I took this moment of weakness, grabbed onto his wrists, and flipped him over on his back. I was on top now, and attacked him as he did to me.
  We followed that pattern for a while, but at one point, I grew too exhausted from the repeated attacks. He sensed this, as well, as he pinned me below him once more. I braced myself for the usual attack, but it did not come.
  He, instead, looked me up and down, admiring the position he had. He used one hand to hold my wrists together, and reveled in the dominance he held.
  "Hmm...let's see where you're most sensitive..." He hummed. I couldn't help but blush at the situation. He moved his hand down, and swiftly poked above my hip, making me gasp and let out a choked snicker. He only smiled at my response.
  He drew his hand higher, skimming past my rib cage, dangerously close to my right boob. Once he brushed past my armpit, I yelped, and attempted to thrash against him. However, to my dismay, he was sitting on my legs. I thought he was done, until he spoke.
  "Hm...what about your neck?" He asked, devilishly. Adrenaline flowed through my system, as I desperately tried to escape. I probably could if I really wanted to, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this. He smirked.
  He gently stroked my neck, making me whimper and squirm. It almost seemed like a loving gesture, because of how delicate his touch was. Eventually, he touched a spot that made me involuntarily moan lightly.
  "Did you like that?" He asked, smirking. I didn't know how to respond.
  "I-u-um...y-yes..." I shyly admitted.
  He brought his other hand up, and held my wrists with both hands. He leaned down, and attacked my neck with his mouth.
  "Haah...D-Dan..." I moaned out.
  After a minute or so, he ran one of his hands down my side, to my thighs. He pulled away from my neck.
  "Can I?" He asked.
  "Yes, please."
  He slowly took off my leggings, and the cold air hit my legs, leaving goosebumps. He lowered his head down, between my legs. When he looked up, he saw my furious blush.
  "You okay?" He giggled.
  "Yes, I'm fine. Please, continue."
  He took off my panties, and gently stroked my clit with his thumb. I tensed, and moaned. He smiled, and continued his motion.
  "Your noises are fucking adorable..." He praised. He slipped a finger inside of me, making me gasp. After pumping it in and out, he added a second digit, then a third. I was a moaning mess.
  "D-Danny...I-I want..." I stuttered.
  "What do you want, Y/n? Tell me."
  "I...w-want you inside me." His eyes widened.
  "Are you sure?" He asked.
  "Yes, fuck yes..."
  He grinned, and started stripping himself. While he was, I decided to take off my shirt, and bra. When he looked back down, he smirked.
  "God, you're gorgeous..." I bit my lip.
  He placed my legs on his shoulders. Before he entered, he stroked the back of my thighs, making me jump.
  "Please, Dan...fuck me." I begged. He grinned, and slowly entered. Once he was fully inside, I gave him a nod. He immediately started a fast rhythm.
  "Ahh, fuck!" I moaned. He was already hitting my g-spot perfectly, making me drool. He was letting out low groans, which turned me on so much. He started rubbing my clit to match his rhythm.
  "Fuck, you're so tight..." He thrusted harder somehow, and, all too soon, I felt my release drawing near. His release was coming fast, too, as his thrusts grew faster, and more erratic.
  "Danny, I'm g-gonna cum!" I yelled.
  "Hang on, Y/n, I'm almost there!"
  His thrusts grew harder, hitting my g-spot, until we came together. He pulled out, and left to get a rag. He cleaned me up, and we got dressed.
  "That was...amazing." I yawned.
  "Yeah, you're hot as fuck...Do you wanna crash at my place? It's really late, and...maybe we can continue..." He wiggled his eyebrows, making me giggle.
  "That sounds great."