Seduction

Yo yo yo what's good. Happy new year! This was requested by AllytheTiger , and takes place in the "Good Game" universe! Stay sinful!
I texted Alex, confirming the time for our date. It wasn't anything fancy, just dinner at a diner. We've been together for a few months, and life's been great. And, with the weird gamer group he's apart of, it's an excuse to go on more dates, to listen to all his stories.
"I've adopted the role of a hard-ass coach to help boost motivation."
I held back a chuckle.
"How's that been working?"
"I think they're doing better, but I don't like being mean..."
We continued chatting, until a girl approached our table. I assumed she was our waitress, but when I looked up, she was anything but.
"Katherine?" Alex and I questioned, in unison.
  "Heeeyyyy guys!" She greeted excitedly. Alex and I shared looks of confusion, as we assumed Katherine hated us. She strutted over to Alex's side of the table, and everything became clear.
  She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table, clearly making Alex uneasy.
  "Hey, woah, uh, t-too close..."
  Katherine ignored this.
  "How've you been Alex?"
  Alex shoved himself in the corner of his booth.
  "U-Uhm..."
  She leaned even more in his direction.
  "You look tense darling, I could help with that..."
  Surprised and angered, I cut in.
  "Hi, uh, Alex's girlfriend here, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"
  She reluctantly faced me.
  "Sorry, is your boyfriend not allowed to talk to other girls or something?"
  I bit my lip.
  "Don't you have a boyfriend?"
  She looked as if I smacked her.
  "Chill out, Y/n, just looking for a little something on the side! How 'bout you come chill at my place, Alex? It'll be sooo much fun..."
  I expected him to stand up for himself, tell her off, defend me, anything. But, instead, he stuttered, and froze.
  Katherine smiled. "You're so cute when you're nervous. Just think about it, sweetie." She left a slip of paper with her number on it. As soon as I couldn't see her, I turned my attention to Alex.
  "What was that?" I asked, feeling hurt.
  "I-I don't know, I just...froze!"
  "It should've been-I-It was an easy answer! Why didn't you just say no?"
  "I don't know, I've just...Ive just never been in that situation before..."
  I quickly looked around to see if anyone was staring.
  "We'll continue this at my house..."
  It was a silent drive. I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't. Once we went inside, the argument started again.
  "D...Did you think about it?" I asked.
  "Think about what?"
  "About...About going with her?"
  His eyes widened.
  "Y/n, what kind of person do you think I am?! I love you, don't forget that. Besides, Katherine sucks."
  I felt a bit better, but still worried. I stayed silent, until a thought popped up in my mind.
  "I have an idea."
  I grabbed his hand, and began walking briskly to my room.
  "I-wha-"
  I sat down on my bed, and gestured next to me. Once Alex sat down, I immediately pinned him under me, and began making out with him. His eyes widened in surprise, yet he kissed back almost instantly. I pulled away to strip myself.
  "Y/n, wh-what are you doing?" Alex asked, flustered.
  "I'm proving that you're mine."
  Alex blushed, and let me continue.
  Once I was naked, I stripped him.
"Can I keep going?" I asked.
He nodded.
I picked up my leggings from the ground, and tied it around his wrists and the bed frame. Smirking, I straddled him, and attempted to sink down on him all at once. He noticed my pained expression.
"Y/n, slow down! Are you okay?"
"I-I'm fine..." I sighed, defeated.
"Here, scoot up and sit on my face."
I nodded, and pushed myself forward. He rested his hands on my hips, helping guide me onto his mouth. I tensed when his tongue made contact with me. He ran his tongue up and down my womanhood, making me shiver.
I lost all control when his tongue went inside me.
"F-Fuck, Alex..."
After a few minutes, I felt I was ready. I moved back down, hovering over his length. He went inside me with ease this time, making us moan in unison. I wasted no time before bouncing on top of him.
"Y/n, fuck!"
I leaned back on my hands, and spread my legs. He was desperate to touch me.
"I'm cumming soon, Alex..."
"M-Me too, babe..."
He began thrusting to meet my hips, drawing us closer to the edge.
"I love you, Y/n!"
My arms gave out, as I felt Alex fill me up. I laid next to him.
"You're mine."