Lost

My mom met a guy at a bar. Things happened, as you would expect, and they parted ways without exchanging numbers. So, when she found out she was pregnant, she was alone.
  She wasn't mad at him, necessarily, but it was rough on her. She told me about him when I was in high school. Since then, I've been determined to find out more about him.
  I found him relatively easy. Okay, he's married, he writes music, and he...wait. He has a son.
  I have a brother. I have a brother! One quick search of "Arin Hanson," and there he was. We shared our brown hair, and eyes, but nothing else. He has a YouTube channel, and a band? Damn. He's pretty well off.
  I went to my mom's house so we could work out a plan.
  "Mom!" I ran out of my room to confront her.
  "Yeah?"
  I looked up at her, tears of joy and relief stinging my eyes.
  "I found him."
  Her expression matched mine, and off we went, messaging Arin, and his father. We both knew if I just straight up messaged him that I was his long-lost sister, he wouldn't believe me, rightfully so. Luckily, his dad recognized my mom right away.
Dan's POV
  "Next time on Game Grumps!" I ended the episode, and looked over to Arin, expecting to hear his part of the joke. However, he was interrupted by his phone blowing up with notifications.
  "We'll-shit, sorry, it's my phone..."
  I laughed it off, and turned off the audio recorder.
  "Who's texting you?"
  His face was a mixture of intrigue and confusion.
  "My dad, and th-this other chick I..." He trailed off.
  His eyes widened, worrying me slightly.
  "Dude, Arin, everything okay?" I asked.
  "...I have a sister."
  "Wh-What?!"
  "I...I have a sister!"
  "A sister? S-Seriously?!"
  "I-I think so! Before my dad met my mom, he was with this other girl, and... she had a kid."
  I took a moment to take everything in.
  "Wait, so, before you and you're brother...do-does that mean...she's my age?" I asked.
  "Yeah! She-She wants to visit!" I hugged him.
  "Dude, that sounds amazing! What's her name?"
  "Y/n." He replied showing me a photo of her.
Time seemed to slow down, as I felt my heart beat quicken. She was beautiful. Her hair, face, and, of course, her body, were perfect.
"Wow..." I finally said. "She's pretty."
Your POV
"Where do you live?" I texted Arin.
"Glendale, California."
"No way."
"What?"
"I've been planning to move there for like 3 months now."
" Dude! You should totally move here!"
And with that, my packing began. After I found an apartment, I bought my ticket. I never thought I would be here, but I couldn't be happier.