Fort

"What, no! We don't need two more blankets, Y/n!" Dan giggled, as I dropped the blankets in the cart.
  "I'm building a fort, and what do you need for a fort?"
  "...blanket-"
  "Blankets!" I interrupted.
  He sighed. "But, I don't wanna build a fort!" I frowned, and narrowed my eyes. "Welp, you're building one with me."
  He crossed his arms. "Why should I?"
  I leaned towards him, so no one else could hear. "If you help me build this fort, I'll let you fuck me in it..."
He bit his lip, his frown slowly turning into a smile. "Fine." I squealed, and hugged him.
We spent the next hour making, and perfecting, our fort. We used three blankets, 5 pillows, and all the chairs in the house. It took up the whole living room.
"Woah..." I marveled at the sight of it.
"Well, what're you waiting for?" He ran to the entrance, clearly impatient for what I promised him. I excitedly followed him in, and laid on my stomach.
"I'm so proud of it!" I grinned.
We took a moment to look around, and appreciate our efforts.
"Y/n, you remember what you promised me, right?" Dan asked.
I smirked. "Yes, Danny, I do. I'm all yours, baby." We sat up.
He started a kiss, then slowly moved down to my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I moaned when he found it, as he nipped and sucked at the area. His left hand traveled to my tits, fondling them. We pulled away from the kiss to strip down.
  "You're in a hurry, huh?" I teased.
  "We've been busy all week, I need you!" He giggled.
It's true. I've been editing, and they've been recording more and more to prep for a vacation we're going on. It's left little time for Dan and I to be by ourselves, let alone have sex. My thoughts were interrupted by Dan holding me, and pinning me beneath him.
"Ah!" I yelped in surprise, making him smile. He was eager, I could tell. I felt his cock rub against my entrance, making me moan.
"You ready?" He questioned.
"Yes, please! I need you..." I moaned.
  He attempted to slide in, but he appeared as though he was having difficulty. We locked eyes, and started laughing.
  "I guess it has been a while, huh?" I giggled.
"Here, I have an idea." He said, and laid down. I instinctively straddled, him, confused how this was gonna help. Before I could sit on his length, he grabbed my hips.
"Hang on, scoot up here."
I tilted my head in confusion. "Why?"
"To sit on my face."
A blush spread across my face, as we hadn't explored face-sitting yet. However, the thought did excite me.
"Oh, um...o-okay!" I excitedly moved up, so I was straddling his face. I gently rested my weight on him, fearing the possibility of crushing him. Then, his tongue rubbed up my slit, and all my worried washed away.
He teased my entrance, then moved back up to my clit. I quickly became a moaning mess, as he worked his magic.
"F-Fuck, Danny!" I felt myself getting close.
"I'm g-gonna-" Just before the knot in my stomach released, he pulled away. I whined in frustration. But, before I could protest, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and flipped me over.
"Ready, baby girl?" He asked, positioning himself at my entrance.
"Fuck yes..."
  He slid in with ease this time. Eagerly, He thrusted at a jackhammer's pace, using his thumb to rub my clit.
"You feel so fucking good, Baby Girl..." He praised. I moaned in response, his nicknames driving me crazy. I felt his tip brush against my g-spot, nearly making me scream.
"Ah, fuck! Just like that!" I moaned loudly. He hit that spot over and over again, pushing me closer to an orgasm.
"Dan! Harder!" He followed my request, pounding into me as hard as he could. His thrusts lost their rhythm, and became erratic. He rubbed my clit faster, sending me over the edge. My walls tightening made him cum with me. He pulled out after a few seconds, and collapsed at my side.
"Are you glad you helped me build this now?" I asked, out of breath.
He giggled. "Yeah..."