Inexperienced

2002. Kids everywhere were playing Beyblade, Eminem and Nickelback ruled the charts, and every car had DVD players in the seats. However, something else incredible happened that year.
  Dan Avidan lost his virginity.
I was a childhood friend of his, and I've held a flame for him as long as I've known him. And, as we grew up, so did my attraction for him. My innocent crush soon turned into a lust, a want. When I figured out he was still a virgin at 23, I was flabbergasted.
  He looked so perfect, and he's so sweet...I've had sex a couple times, enough to know what I'm doing. We've been growing closer, and I think he's been sending me the signs I've waited for for years.
  We were on the couch, watching some Adult Swim, when he rested his hand on my thigh. Passion was bubbling inside of me, I almost confessed to him then, and there. He drew his hand, little by little, up my thigh. I couldn't take it, I needed to know if he felt the same way.
"Danny?"
"Y-Yeah, Y/n?" He replied, retracting his hand a bit.
  "I need to tell you something..." He nodded reassuringly.
  "Dan, I love you. I have since we were kids, and I just need to know how you feel!" I confessed. He looked at me, mouth slightly agape, and blushed.
  "R-Really?" His goofy demeanor changed into a flustered, surprised one.
  "Yes!"
  "Y/n, I...f-feel the same way, I have for years, I just, we had such a great friendship a-and I didn't want to ru-ruin i-" I interrupted him with a hard kiss. He was taken aback, but kissed back. Soon, the kiss got a little more heated.
"Y-Y/n, I wanna...take this upstairs," He stuttered.
"I want to, too."
We awkwardly made our way to his room, excitedly giggling. We laid on the bed, unsure of what to do next.
"So...h-how do we?" He asked.
"I'll take care of everything, don't worry."
He sat up, and I pulled down his jeans, and boxers. He already had a hard on.
"Woah, you're big!" I exclaimed, gently grabbing ahold of his shaft.
He sucked in a sharp breath. "R-Really? I-I never thought-Y/n!" He gasped in surprise as I took most of him in my mouth. I quickly bobbed my head up and down his length, desperate for him to be inside of me.
"Ah, f-fuck..." I could feel his release drawing near, so I sucked faster. His frequent noises turned into loud moans.
"Y/n!" He released in my mouth. I swallowed it all, and gave him an eager grin. I stripped myself, laid on my back.
"Don't you want me to touch you first?" He asked, blushing.
"Dan, I can't take it any more. Get your shirt off, and fuck me." I demanded. He took off his shirt, and smirked.
"Gladly."
He climbed on top of me, guided himself to my entrance. He looked to me for permission, so I nodded. He gently slid in, using every once of self-control he had to not start pounding into me.
"Are you okay?" He asked through gritted teeth.
"Yes! Please, Danny, fuck me hard!" I begged involuntarily.
He did not take my request lightly. He immediately thrusted at a brutal pace. The room was filled with impossibly lewd sounds. We both knew we weren't gonna last long, so we went as fast as we could. I nearly screamed when I felt his tip brush against my g-spot.
"Y/n, I'm gonna cum!"
"Me too! Cum inside me!"
He thrusted as fast as he could, and eventually finished. He pulled out, and collapsed at my side. We fell asleep in that position, with his strong arms around my waist.
Best night ever.