Music

Dan was downstairs, playing games. Perfect. I closed the door, and locked it. It took a couple tries, since the lock on our door is nearly broken. I opened our closet, moved a stack of books on the top shelf to the side, and took a box down from it. I placed the box on the ground, opened it, and pulled out my... ukulele.
I sat on a chair next to my desk, and tuned it. I had little to no confidence in my voice and ukulele skills, so I never practiced in front of Dan. I played a few notes, savoring the sounds, and started to sing.
  "There once was a bittersweet man, and they called him "Lemon Boy..."
  I closed my eyes.
  "He was growing on my garden and I pulled him out by his hair, like a weed..."
  I let a smile creep into my face, appreciating the soothing melody. I fucking love this song.
Danny's POV
  I heard the soft strumming of a ukulele upstairs. That's right, Y/n bought one recently. But, didn't she get that for a friend? My thoughts were interrupted by singing. Was that...really Y/n? Why hasn't she sung in front of me before? She sounds... beautiful.
  I quietly walked up the stairs, listening to her sweet voice.
"Lemon boy and me started to get along, together..."
I attempted to silently open the door, but she locked it. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why she felt so self conscious about her voice. Wanting to hear her more, I gently jiggled the door knob. Since our lock is jacked up, that's all it took to unlock our door.
"It's actually pretty easy, being nice to a bitter boy like him..."
I rested my head against the doorframe, enjoying her voice. Unfortunately, in doing so, my hair got in my face, and tickled my nose. Feeling the sneeze coming on, I silently panicked. I attempted to plug my nose in time, but I was too late.
"ACHOO!"
Your POV
"ACHOO!"
I jumped, and whipped my head around. My eyes widened when I saw Dan. I hid the ukulele behind my back.
"D-Dan?! Why-what-h-how long have you been there?!" I blushed furiously.
He regained his composure from his, rather violent, sneeze.
"I was drawn in by your  voice, Y/n! It's pretty fucking nice."
I looked away. "Don't say that, I know I suck."
He gave a sad expression. "Why do you think that?"
I glared at him. "I've heard myself sing, and I'm sick of people saying I'm good, I'm not."
"Maybe all those people are saying that 'cause it's true." He smirked.
I shrugged. "A million people saying the world is flat won't make it true."
I stood up, and attempted to leave the awkward situation. However, Dan was obstructing the exit. He outstretched his arms, pulling me into a hug.
  "Y/n, your voice is beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. You have to believe me."
  He leaned down to kiss my head. I relaxed in his arms. We stayed that way for a few minutes. I looked up at him, and stood on my toes, attempting to kiss him. However, he was still too tall. He bent down, embraced me by my thighs, and lifted me effortlessly.
"Better?" He giggled.
"Yeah."
I finally kissed him, and wrapped my legs around him. His hands moved to my butt, making me gasp. I felt him smirk against my lips. He moved his lips down to my neck. I let out a light, surprised moan.
  "See? Your voice is fucking adorable." He smiled. I glared at him.
  "Whatever..."
  We kissed again, and he slowly moved to our bed. Normally, when we'd have sex, it was rough, animalistic. However, this time, it was different. His fingers traced every curve, he was laying at my side, instead of on top of me. It was a refreshing change from of pace, however, I started to feel needy.
  "Dan, I want you."
  "Hang on, Y/n, let me make love to you." I bit my lip in anticipation.
  He got on top of me, took of his shirt, then helped me with mine. He slowly moved down to my waist, not breaking eye contact, and pulled off my jeans. While he was down there, I unhooked my bra.
  "Can I start?" He asked. I smiled at his considerate attitude.
  "Please do."
  He hooked his thumbs under my panties, and, agonizingly slowly, pulled them down. He rested his hands on my knees, and spread my legs. He kissed my thighs, then went to work on my clit.
  "Ah!" I squealed. He smiled, and continued his magic. His tongue entered me slightly, then returned to my sensitive bud. A knot formed in my stomach, signaling I was close.
  "D-Dan, I'm..."
Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled away. I was about to protest, but was interrupted by him removing his jeans, and boxers. He climbed on top of me, and aligned himself.
"Ready Y/n?"
"God yes..."
He slid in slowly, not breaking eye contact. I bit my lip, letting a tiny moan slip out. He pulled out all the way, and went back in, watching me for any signs of discomfort. His thrusts started gaining speed. He moved his hand down to my clit, making my legs tremble.
"Fuck, you're so gorgeous, Y/n!" Dan moaned. His thrusts grew quicker, yet he remained gentle. I rested my legs on his shoulders, allowing him to hit deeper.
"Ah, Dan! I'm close!"
He nodded, and went faster. My moans grew louder, and more frequent, as were his. I could hear the bed hitting the wall.
"F-Fuck, Y/n!" Dan buried himself inside me, filling me up. His cock throbbing inside of me sent me over the edge. He pulled out, and laid at my side. We stayed like that, panting, for a few minutes. Dan leaned over, and kissed my forehead.
"Believe me now, Princess?"