Punishment

I sat in bed, anxiously biting my lip. We had a rule; if Dan was home, I could not touch myself. If he left, for a tour or otherwise, I would ask him for permission. I was fine with it, it was somewhat kinky, and it made me more motivated to ask him for sex.
One flaw, however, with that rule, was the few occurrences when he was home, but unable to have sex. It was rare, and I'd never force him in any way, but it is annoying. Dan had finally come home from Jacksepticeye's "How Did We Get Here?" tour, and was currently passed out on our couch.
So, I laid on our bed, in my underwear, debating whether or not to say, "Fuck it," and masturbate. I thought about the risk. It doesn't seem too great, considering he's downstairs. I've never been punished, or even done anything to warrant one. If I do get punished, it'll most likely be a small one.
I slid down my underwear, and starting rubbing my clit to get things rolling. It was at this moment I remembered how vocal I was. Once I became wet, I turned on my stomach. I clenched my hand into a fist, and began grinding against it. I bit my lip, letting my eyes roll back.
Eventually, I decided enough was enough, and grabbed my dildo from my bedside drawer, where it resided. I flipped over, and spread my legs. I ran the toy over my clit, before slowly sliding it into my entrance.
  "Eep!" I squeaked.
  I tried to go slow, but I lost control. I began thrusting it quickly into myself, letting go of my moans. I'd forgotten my previous goal of keeping quiet, until I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
  In a panic, I pulled the toy out of me, and hid it under the blanket I threw over myself. By the time the blanket settled on top of me, Dan had opened the door.
  "Hey babe!" I said shakily, struggling to keep my breathing under control.
  "Hey, Y/n," He yawned, "what's under the blanket?"
  Fuck.
  I faked a confused look, and felt around the top of the blanket. Once my hand ran over my toy, I tried to act surprised. I took it out of it's hiding place, trying to keep a calm composure.
  "O-Oh! Sorry, I must've forgotten to put it away from yesterday..."
  The look he gave me told me he was, in fact, not buying it. He walked over to the bed, took my toy, and held it to the light. It glistened, wet with my fluids.
  "Yesterday, huh?"
  He climbed on the bed, sliding the toy back in its drawer.
  "You've been so good, too, baby girl. I'm too tired to punish you tonight, but be ready for tomorrow. Good night."
  And with that, he kissed my cheek, and slept next to me. The stress of the situation had calmed down my arousal somewhat, but I was still bummed. However, I was anxious for tomorrow.
When I woke up, the day felt normal. Dan went to record with Arin, and I went to my job. Still, it stayed in the back of my mind throughout the day. Of course, I wasn't scared. I trust him with my life, but punishment is just so foreign to me.
I got home after Dan, but when I opened the door, he wasn't in the living room. I noticed a note on the counter.
'Come upstairs'
I gulped nervously, and made my way to our room. When I opened the door, I was greeted with a half-naked Dan.
"D-Dan!" I covered my eyes, shocked.
"Come over here, Y/n."
Slowly uncovering my eyes, I walked towards him. As soon as I sat on the bed, he pinned me against it.
"Ah!" I yelped in surprise.
He reached over to our bedside drawer, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He must've bought them today, as I've never seen them.
"Strip." He said, firmly.
Blushing, I took off my clothes. After I was completely nude, I instinctively laid on my back. Dan couldn't help but stare. I've always gotten unwanted comments due to my busty size, but with Dan, even in this intense atmosphere, it felt more genuine. I wasn't shy anymore.
"Lift your arms."
I raised my arms above my head, and jumped when I felt the cool metal against my wrists. He had chained me to the headboard. He spread my legs, and started rubbing my clit furiously.
"A-Ah!" I moaned.
I quickly grew wet, and my back arched from the sudden jolts of pleasure. I felt close to screaming when he stopped. I heard him slip out of his boxers, and align himself with my entrance.
"Ready, Y/n?"
"Fuck, yes..."
He slammed into me, making me cry out. I tried to adjust to his size, but he started thrusting almost right away. He placed my legs on his shoulders, allowing him to thrust deeper.
"Fuck!"
He grabbed my tits, massaging them, and pinching my nipples. I wanted so badly to touch him, run my fingers through his hair, or, at least, to rub my clit. I pulled against my restraints, making Dan smirk.
"Sorry, baby. Only good girls can touch me."
His dominant behavior turned me on so much. Before I knew it, a knot began to form in my abdomen. My moans grew louder and louder, letting Dan know to go faster.
  "D-Dan, I'm gonna-" I cried out in ecstasy. It was so powerful, my legs shook, and my body was extremely sensitive. Once I came to, I realized Dan's thrusts hadn't faltered. He was going just as fast, if not, faster.
  "F-Fuck...you feel so good..." Dan moaned. He reached down, and started to rub my clit. My legs twitched with every movement. I felt his thrusts lose their rhythm, signaling he was close. That familiar knot, once again, returned in my stomach. Was he really gonna make me cum twice?
  "Dan...I'm gonna cum!" I panted.
  "Hold on a bit longer..."
  His thrusts grew harder somehow, and I attempted to hold in my orgasm. It was much harder than I anticipated, but I tried the best I could.
  "C-Can I cum, Dan?"
  "Yes. Cum for me, babe."
  That sent me over the edge. Seconds later, Dan let out a loud groan, and filled me up. We collapsed, panting and sweating.
  "Hey, Y/n? Can I try something?" Dan asked.
  "Y-Yeah, sure."
  He slowly moved down, placing himself between my legs. He would pause, and look back to me, giving me plenty of opportunities for me to stop him. He then began to gently rub my clit. It was extremely sensitive, since I'd orgasmed shortly before.
  "Ah!"
  Dan chuckled at my reactions, and began rubbing it much faster, and vigorously. My moans became louder, nearly turning into screams. All of a sudden, something warm came out of me. It felt like I came, but also peed.
  "D...Did I just squirt?" I asked.
  "Yeah, and it was hot as fuck." He replied.
  I think I'll break the rules more often.