Exchange Student (Part 3)

Danny's POV
  Y/n's out cold, good. That's good. I just gotta get to the bathroom without waking her...How do I do that? She pressed her ass against me harder, drawing a quiet gasp from me. Does she know what she's doing? I gently pushed the blanket down below my waist, and attempted to slide my legs out. Y/n stirred in her sleep.
  "Everything okay?" She asked. I blushed furiously.
  "Oh, y-yeah! Just need to...uh..." My mind raced to come up with an excuse, but my mind went blank.
Your POV
  Something hard grazed against my thigh as he adjusted himself. I quickly realized what it was, and a dark blush spread across my cheeks. We were silent, unsure how to interact. I felt my heart rate speed up, and I acted on my impulses. I leaned forward, and he followed suit.
  "Danny, I-" He interrupted me with a kiss. I immediately started kissing back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran his hands up my sides, making me shudder. The kiss grew harder, and more passionate. I felt his hand go up the back of my shirt, when suddenly he stopped.
"Do you wanna...continue?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He smiled sweetly, and helped me strip. I sat in front of him, only in my panties.
"Wh-Why haven't you taken any clothes off?" I smirked shyly. He giggled.
"Let's fix that." He took off his shirt, then worked on his belt. I felt myself getting wet at the sight. Finally, he was in just his boxers. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.
"Have you...done this before?" He asked. My face grew hot, and I swallowed hard.
"N-No..." I looked away, blushing. I was nervous he would be mad, but when I met his gaze, he was grinning.
"You're so adorable..." He instigated another kiss, and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my panties. He trailed kisses down my neck, past my waist, and stopped at my panty line. He looked to me, and I nodded. He pulled my underwear down, and gently spread my legs.
"You're fucking gorgeous, Y/n." I blushed again, and ran my fingers through his curls. He gently rubbed clit, making me jump. He smirked, and gently inserted a finger. I let out a light moan.
"I'll make you feel good."
He started pumping his finger in and out of me. I rested my legs on his shoulders, allowing his finger to go deeper. He slipped in another digit, making me gasp. I felt a pressure building up in my abdomen.
  "D-Dan, I'm...I-I..." He took his soaked fingers out of me, which made me whine with anticipation. He slid out of his boxers, and aligned himself with my entrance.
  "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" I nodded eagerly. He ran his length up and down my womanhood, readying himself with my juices. He looked to me.
  "You ready?" He asked.
  "Yes." I smiled.
  He pushed in, making me gasp, and grip the bedsheets. It wasn't entirely painful, though it was very uncomfortable. Once he was fully in, he let me adjust to his size. After a minute or so, I gave him a nod.
  He pulled out slowly, then gently pushed back in. I let out a moan, and wrapped my arms around his neck.
  "Faster..."
  He followed my request, and began to quicken his pace. His moans were music to my ears. I felt his tip brush a certain spot inside me that made me scream.
  "There! Harder!"
  He smirked, and obliged. My moans were growing more frequent, and loud. He started rubbing my clit along with his thrusts, and I lost it. That pressure from earlier returned ten fold.
  "I...I'm gonna..." I couldn't quite remember the word for it.
  "Are you gonna cum?" He asked, his thrusts gaining speed.
  "Yes!" I moaned.
  "Do it, cum all over my dick." His sultry voice turned me on more, and it sent me into an intense, shaking orgasm. I cried out in ecstasy, and repeated his name. His thrusts didn't falter.
  "Hang on, Y/n, I'm almost there..." He progressively lost his rhythm, and went as fast as he could. He loud out a loud moan, and buried himself inside me, filling me up.
Dan collapsed at my side. We laid there, panting, and blushing. I turned to face him, and he pecked my lips.
"Goodnight, Y/n."
"...Goodnight."