Birthday

(A/n): Before we get started, this was another request by the wonderful AllytheTiger ! This chapter is also told by Danny's perspective. If you guys want to request something, don't hesitate to dm me!
I've known Y/n since middle school. She's always been there for me, helped me through tough times, and looked amazing. As we grew up, I never lost my attraction for her.
Of course, however, I never told her. The thought of pushing her away scared me to no end. Luckily, we never lived abroad, so we were always close. I got back from recording with Arin, when Y/n texted me.
  "It's my birthday tomorrow! Wanna come over?" I almost choked on my spit. Of course, how could I forget?! I always went to her parties.
  "Of course I'll be there!"
  I immediately grabbed my keys, so I could shop for her gift. Once I found a plushie from her favorite game, she buzzed me again.
  "Btw, it'll probs just be us. None of my friends can make it..."
  A mixture of pity and excitement filled me. Y/n's friends often flake out on her, so we hang out a lot.
  "That's fine, don't worry abt it! ☺️"
  That day, I drove to her house. I opened the door and, as she said, we were the only ones there.
  "Welcome to paradise..." Y/n shrugged, and let me inside.
  It was a small place, but still nicely decorated. Posters from various games and bands (including nsp) covered the walls. God, I love this woman.
  Her party was pretty chill. We watched Netflix, and ate cake. While we sat on the couch, watching youtube at 2 am, I realized just how much I needed her. I can't lose her.
  "Y/n?" I asked. She hummed in response.
  "I-fuck-I need to tell you something." Her face changed from content to worried.
  "Is everything okay?" She asked.
  "Oh, y-yeah! I just...need to get something off my chest." She turned to face me fully, her hand resting centimeters from mine.
  "Y/n, I...I love you. I have since I was 13. I was just scared to tell you cause, fuck, I don't want to lose you." I felt a lump in my throat. Y/n looked at me, mouth agape, and slowly smiled.
  "S-Seriously?!" I nodded. "Dan...I do too!" This time, I was the one who was frozen in shock. I giggled nervously, and she followed suit. Our laughs faltered, and we made eye contact. We slowly leaned in, until our lips met. I pulled away after a few seconds.
  "Fuck, I'm so sorry! I-It was just in the heat of the mo-" She kissed me again, this time harder. I couldn't hold back a smirk when I realized the situation. I ran my hands up and down her sides, making her giggle.
"I like where this is going..."
She pulled away, took my hand, and led me to her room. I pushed her onto her bed, and climbed on top of her. We continued the kiss, stripping as well. Once when we were completely nude, I spread her legs, and placed my head between them.
"Dan!" Y/n jumped when I licked her clit. Smiling, I continued. I savored every sound she made. And, as quickly as it started, I felt her legs begin to shake. I darted my tongue in and out of her entrance, and rubbed her clit with my thumb, sending her over the edge.
"F-Fuck!"
She took a moment to recover, and gave me a lusty stare.
"I believe it's your turn..."
  I smirked, as she climbed on top of me. She grinded on me, making me grow hard. I grabbed her hips, and guided her onto me.
"Fuck, Y/n, you're so tight..." I moaned, as she bounced on top of me. I began to meet her bounces with my thrusts. Our moans grew louder, and more frequent. When I felt my release approach, I grabbed her waist, and flipped Y/n over.
"Ah!"
Without warning, I began pounding into her.
"I fucking love you, Y/n!"
"I-I love you too, Danny!"
I thrusted as hard as I could, and rubbed her clit. I could feel her tightening around myself, bringing me closer. With one final thrust, I filled her up. I pulled out, and laid by her.
"I have...been waiting for that...for so long..." Y/n panted. I leaned over, and kissed her cheek.
"Happy birthday, Y/n."