Tired

We were finally home after what felt like days. We almost did an all-nighter after recording, and our bed was all that filled our minds. However, something else poked its way into my brain, something...different.
  I don't know why, but, I got a...no reason lady boner. Dan gets them all the time, and I always help him out, maybe he can help me before we inevitably pass out.
  "Dan?" I spoke, as he was removing his coat.
  "Yea-ahhhhh babe?" He replied, yawning mid-way through.
  "I'm horny..." I hooked onto his arm, and looked up at him with puppy eyes.
  He gave me a tired, defeated smile.
  "Well, I guess I owe it to you. After all, you always help me with my "problems." He locked his hands behind me, on my lower back. I beamed at him, and blushed a light pink.
  "Do you wanna...do it upstairs?" He asked, motioning to our room.
  I shook my head. "If we do, we might fall asleep..." we giggled. The atmosphere got less playful once we made eye contact. Those eyes...they alone can make me wet. He leaned down, and initiated the kiss.
  He pushed me down, gently, on the couch. He crawled on top of me, and took off my shirt. I did the same to him, and unbuckled his belt. We stripped completely.
  "Danny, can-can I be on top?" I asked, nervously. Surprisingly, he smiled, excitedly.
"Yeah, you're never on top!"
He climbed off of me, and let me get into position. I faced towards him, initiated a kiss, and slowly sank down onto his length. Due to our tired state, it was very gentle. I didn't mind, however, as it made our session feel more intimate.
As we started gaining speed, I had an idea. I got up off of him.
"Everything okay, Y/n?" He asked, a tinge of worry in his voice.
"Everything's great, just hang on..." I turned around, and faced away from him. He helped guide me back on him, and we returned to our fast rhythm.
He scooted to the back of the couch, allowing me to rest my feet on either side of us. He proceeded to thrust upwards like a jackhammer, making me moan his name uncontrollably. It was as if his name was the only word in my vocabulary. I felt the knot inside of me tighten, letting me know I was close.
"Dan! I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned.
"Just a little longer babe, hang on..." He thrusted harder somehow, moaning more frequently. His rhythm became erratic.
"Y/n, fuck!" We moaned loudly in ecstasy. He helped me ride out our highs, and gently lifted me up off of him. We were barely able to grab our clothes, and get in our bed before we passed out for the night.