No Reason Boner

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" My alarm went off at its usual time in the morning. Dan and I, however, are nowhere near morning people.
"Babe, just five more minutes..." Dan murmured.
"Danny, you know how this goes. I'm sorry, we gotta get up..." I got up to get dressed.
"...Okay..."
We threw on some casual clothes, brushed our teeth, and we were about to leave our apartment.
"Wait," Dan stopped me, "I-uh, c-can't go right now, I got-uh...go-gotta take care of something!" He ran to our room.
I stifled a laugh, and went to go talk to him.
I knocked on the door. "Dan?" Silence.
"Y-Yeah?"
"Do you have morning wood?"
"...Yeah."
"Do you want me to help?"
"...Yeah..."
I smiled, and opened the door.
I was met with Danny, on the bed, already in nothing but boxers. He gave a nervous smile, and giggled. I climbed on our bed with him, and slowly pulled down his boxers.
  His boner sprang free, and it was, definitely, 100% hard. Normally, it's a half chub at most. I put my lips around his tip, eliciting a small moan from him. Hearing him turned me on, so I let my hand wander into my jeans, past my underwear.
  "F-Fuck, Y/n..."I was taking most of his length in my mouth now, and slipped a finger inside myself. I moaned lightly around him.
"Y/n, I need you." His desperate tone was quite a turn on.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked, stroking him.
"Ride me." I grinned.
He quickly undressed me, and leaned back slightly, waiting for me to start. I straddled his lap, facing him, and slowly sank down on him.
  "Oh, fuck, Danny..."
  I immediately started a fast pace, as we needed to leave soon. I spread my legs, and leaned back on my arms. Pretty soon, Dan started meeting my thrusts, hitting my g-spot perfectly.
  "Ahh~!"
  We were both nearing our releases, our thrusts getting faster, and harder.
  "Babe, I'm gonna-!" Before he could finish his sentence, we finished. I cried out in ecstasy, and he helped me ride out my high.
  "Ah...ah...Oh, Dan! We need to go!" I yelled, checking the clock next to our bed. His eyes widened, and threw my clothes at me.
  "Quick, get dressed!"