•S I X T E E N•

Brie's POV

I have been taking care of they boys a lot lately and Cameron isn't helping. It's stressing me out. All he does is hang out with the guys. I want him to know he created those boys just as much as me. And it doesn't help we might be having another one.

I put the boys down for a nap. I think I am about to take a stress relieving hot bath. It might help.

As soon as I am about to step in I hear the guys running into the house screaming and yelling. "That's it I am done!" I say to myself.

I put on my clothes and march my butt down to the guys.

"First of all shut the fuck up. The boys are sleeping. Second of all I need to talk to Cameron for a second." I say.

"What do we need to talk about?" Cam says.

"About how you leave me all alone by myself to go hang out with the boys. About how when you're home, you don't help with the boys. About how we may have another one coming and I am just letting you know I can't do this alone. I need your help Cameron and you don't give it to me." I say on the verge of tears.

"How could you fucking say that? I help you out a lot."

"HOW CAMERON?! HOW DO YOU SHOW ME ANY HELP? I CERTAINLY CAN'T DO THIS ALONE?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? YOU FUCKING CONTROL MY LIFE SO THAT I CAN'T HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS." he says.

"Excuse me? Who has been locked up in a house with twin boys? Who hasn't even talked to their fucking friends? Was that you Cameron? Or was it me? So if anyone is controling anyone's life it's you controlling mine."

"Brie. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"With me? No it's more like what's wrong with you. You have twin boys that don't even get to see you anymore. They say "Dada?" everyday and I can't say anything because you never tell me anything. And you're always with the boys. I haven't even seen any of my friends let alone my sisters unless they come over here. They always ask "Can you come get Starbucks with me or hang out" and you know what my answer is... Its no. because Cam isn't here to watch the boys."

"I am so done with you."

"Then go fucking stay with fucking Nash's. Have a great life without your kids. They will need you."

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Me? or are you talking to your other baee? Oh you didn't think I knew?"

"You son of a bitch!"

"Your the one who butt dialed me. The only reason I didn't confront you was because I needed you."

"I am going upstairs to get some clothes."

"Bye."

As I lay in this empty bed and think about why I am here alone I start to cry. I can't help but think that he doesn't love me anymore. I just ran him off and I feel like an idiot. I never knew I needed him that much. I cry myself to sleep.

Cam's POV

I could've ruined the best things that have ever happened to me.. My girl and my boys. I never knew I had this much impact. I start to cry. I cry myself to sleep. Ugh I miss her in my arms. I miss everything about her.

[edited 5-27-15 9:12 pm]