Queen Bitch

Shirley was very unhappy with what she was looking at. Daemon Embers... With Wynrie the rat?! Ha! Shirley Hanes was a thicker girl, a more meatier teenager. For a girl, she was shaped curvey enough yet she had a strange unknown loveliness to her.

She craved Daemon since she was ten. They'd went to the same schools together since she was ten and he was twelve. They'd had history together. They were friends. She wanted more. She wanted HIM.

Tate Embers was a good looking boy, but he wasn't what Shirley had been longing for. What she found her type to be. She'd been fond of the guys who had some violent moments, like where they fight another guy to help them and when they get freaky in the bedroom. Aside from that, she stayed away from anything further (which was better). She knew Tate was... Different. Especially from Daemon.

Shirley needed to hurry to her quiet place, the basement, to calm down. She was in the basement, in the very back, playing with herself. She fingered herself until she bled. She thought of Daemon the entire time. She screamed out in pleasure. Blocked out by the teachers teaching their classes. Not disturbing anyone.

Shirley heard the basement door open and the sound of boots heading downstairs. To where she was. She hurried behind the large staircase and waited for her guest. She peaked over the staircase and watched the figure turn to something unexpected...

Her guest was... Daemon?! Fuck. Yes. Her dream was slowly coming true, but it couldn't really be... She approached the figure. She put her hand against the figures face, on the side, and merged it upwards. Towards her. "Daemon Embers, the Flame God, what do I owe this pleasure," asked Shirley. Daemon seemed to be in some kind of blank state.

"I always come here when I'm pissed and frustrated with THEM. It's where I can smoke cigs too... A hiding place slash safe place I suppose," Daemon said. "Sex always seems best with someone rather than by yourself, doesn't it? I mean, it's someone else being rough with you. With your body. Someone else you place trust in enough to put you in pain," said Shirley.

Daemon lit up a cig and sat down on the couch. Shirley, of course, followed him. Shirley figured she'd have her chance with him. Now that he was on the couch. "You shouldn't smoke ya know, causes cancer faster. And you, Daemon Embers, need to remain alive," Shirley said. Daemon nodded his head, agreeing with her. "Does it look like I give a fuck about cancer? I already had it once anyways so it's not a big deal.

Shirley, I know you lust after me. That you want to feel my dick deep, completely inside you. You will be denied every time though, so get over it. Get over me," Daemon said. Shirley whimpered at the harsh tone of Daemon's voice. His words struck her. His words were like a slap in the face. " I'm not lusting after you. I really do want you. I want to help you. I want to better you.  To help you better yourself, to possibly better others," said Shirley.

The sound of footsteps hitting the floor above was what startled Daemon and Shirley.  More Daemon than Shirley. Daemon quickly finished the last if his cigarette and put it out faster than he lit it.  He found himself rushing up the steps of the basement, putting his hand against the doorknob. He glanced over his shoulder to see how far Shirley had been behind him.  To his surprise, he saw her still in the same spot,  just standing there.  He headed towards her once more.

He almost sprinted when he saw what had come flowing out of her eyes, tears.  He caught each one with the palm of his hand. "I just figured...  Maybe I was good enough for you... I'll leave you alone... Since I know that's what you want..., " Shirley mumbled out. 

She stared at the floor and decided that it was best if she left.  She was heading towards the door when behind her,  she hears a groaning sound. It's Daemon brushing his boots across the floor, roughly. Daemon abruptly stops and freezes in place,  listening to her sweet voice.  Wynrie.