Massacre Messiah

Tate was the evil that people read about in books. He was a mixture of every evil being that ever lived. Daemon was plain demonic. Daemon had been worse than Tate. Tate just happened to be not far behind him. I watched Tate walk down the hallway, leaving Wynrie in the exact same spot.

I approached her. "You know those brothers are fighting to have you, right? They're both madly in love with you... Kinda," I said. I noticed the sudden change in Wynrie and instantly thought of Daemon. Daemon was walking back in the school and past us when he stopped and said, "We need to talk, Rahven. Now". I never enjoyed when he or Tate said my name aloud, but I got where they came from when doing so. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm coming. Don't get your panties in a wad," I replied.

He gave me the most evil look I'd ever seen before. I didn't say another word, I just moved away from Wynrie. He followed not long after. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a nearby classroom, quickly, harshly. Hurt I was, but I didn't let it stop me. "Wynrie needs protection and I need you to be the one to do it. For me, " he said. My eyes widened and I was utterly speechless.

"You know I can't do that, Daemon. I'm not a fucking stalker/creeper. She will get suspicious anyway. Dumbass. How am I supposed to take care of that, " I shot back. My anger started to rise. I could tell his was too.

Meanwhile back in the hallway, Wynrie was almost finished gathering everything from her locker when she heard the footsteps.....