Goddess

Goddesses were supposed to be the most sacred and uncommon of creations created to test the other women into becoming the next generation of Goddesses. They were the fruit of the world at the beginning of this. Their demise only made most enraged and frantic as fuckin hell. Most of the time it was as if the Goddesses were The Devil's Rejects and they were the ones who were trying to make this world better but of course, prejudiced ass pricks can't handle the power and let it all go to their dicks.

"Of course I'll protect her. I already told you both that is what needed to be done to keep her safe from the two of you. Don't get me wrong, we grew up together but that doesn't mean I'll stand by and let people get hurt because of the two of you. Your arrogance and Tate's is like dick punching matches at the library, straight ridiculous yet incredibly deadly to those near. While I would like you to take her as yours, I know Tate desires her and neither one of you is truthfully right for her. I just wish he would've listened to me instead of joking about that shit. He knows I don't play when it comes to feeling someone like that and yet.. He went and did it anyway.

He shouldn't pretend to want someone like me if he's not even for real about it. It's like he's just a huge ass fuckin player. It's convenient for him though, I suppose. Anyways, im not saying I want him but I'm not saying I trust you either. Neither of you are right for her in my eyes. Never will be. Especially since Zeb.." I said, voice cracking at those last few words. Daemon knew what I was about to say anyways. That if it weren't for that piece of shit, prick motherfucker, she wouldn't be half as hurt as she is. But nooooo. Nope. He went along and fucked it up.

I let out a long sigh and when I opened my eyes, Daemon had a hand placed on my shoulder and said," I get it. I don't even want her anywhere near him, let alone me. I know what I am and what I can do. I do. That's why I asked for your help. I knew I couldn't trust Tate to not want to get in her pants so you were almost my last option. I don't want anyone else hurt. Not anymore," his last words cracked and I could hear the pain in his voice. "Understood. Crystal clear," I said. I heard the frog door open and close and the footsteps of who I believed was Tate.

The footsteps kept approaching until they were just outside the door and then I saw who was in my house... Zeb had just waltzed on in my house without my permission and that had royaly pissed me off. "Where is she? Where's my whore of a sister," he said, voice determined to get an answer. "Who the fuck gave you permission to come on my house you fuckin creepy ass sicko," I shouted. "All I want is my sister. Now, where is she," he demanded. Daemon was getting heated and it showed. Zeb suddenly cracked a smile on his face.

"Where is she? Now," he said, his voice saying he would wander the house himself if he had to. "As my friend here said, Why don't you just fuck off out of here and let her be where she wants fuck head," Daemon spat back at Zeb. Zeb became increasingly intense and it was now time that I figured they would break out in a fight right here, right now...