True Desire

Desire like no other had overcome Wynrie and Daemon when I'd seen then around one another. It was sickening because I knew what they were and that I was of better control of myself. I would never be any real danger to her like those brothers were.  My stomach clenched tight and I felt the air go dry before me.  And then I smelled it. Her.

Sierra McIntyre. The most cutest little thing that has ever come across my eyes was one of the kids who ran school assembly meetings and school dances. She was gorgeous. She wasn't really part of any clique and that was what made her better than those other girls.  Made her alot like Wynrie.

She always stole my heart and knew how to take very good care of it. She was just like Angelique from Dark Shadows (the TV show series), a very stunning, enchanting girl.  And I'd let her practice whatever magic she wanted to on me. I noticed from the corner of my eye,  Tate approaching my desk area.  "I trust the matters of concern have been taken care of and rightly so, " he said softly. 

"Yes,  my lord," I sneered at him.  "Everything has been taken care of in exactly the manner in which we discussed," I added. My focus switched quickly when I saw that Shirley had entered the room. Instant fury overwhelmed my being.  A scowl had taken over my face and the meanest thing you'd ever seen had been unleashed.

My eyes began to slowly widen while I watched as Sierra had walked over to Shirley and began striking up a conversation. The both of them were beginning to smile and laugh and it annoyed me.  What could they possibly have in common?! They're complete opposites. I hated when this happened. Hated when someone became something they were not ever supposed to be. Sickening.  My stomach began to ache by the minute.

The sexual desire between them caught up to them and next thing I know,  I see them leaving together.  Probably heading to the basement room to make-out and have sex. For my own curiosity, I followed not far behind them.  They did go to the basement room and they began to play fight.  And giggle.  Next thing I know, they began making out and touching each other. Gasps and sighs and moans began to fill the room lightly. Next was their clothes.  As soon as they shed their clothes,  it was fucking on.

They sucked each other down to the core with every stroke of their tongues. Shuddering in pleasure. Coming. And I couldn't help but smile.