Defeated

Pregnancy was hard for Wynrie because she didn't know how to feel.  She was all over the place and what made it worse,  she was ALONE.  She had not a person to confide in.  To beg of help from.  To share her fuckiness with. 

Sometimes it was that sex was the most evil sin of all.  The Devil had created such an act to get one's soul addicted and stolen.  Murdering the shell it took a presence in.  Sex was the one thing that kept people here alive, but didn't make it anymore right and any less wrong.

Abuse was taken into more forms than the eye has witnessed. Those who live here have a higher abuse rate than average persons.  Best part (not), nobody would help us end it.  We were officially alone.  Left to end in such cruel ways.

Wynrie sat in the patient table in the doctors office for her checkup.  She felt as if something had been off the past few weeks. Something off with IT.  The aura of nothingness growing at a quicker state than normal.  The doorknob made her jump somewhat. 

The doctor came in the door, smiled and said," Well,  hello Wynrie.  How are we today dear?" She struggled to find words.  "I haven't been the greatest, I suppose. There's something wrong with me. Or... IT. I have been feeling this wierd sensation inside of my belly.  Not too disturbing," she answered.

The doctor went through what she had wanted Wynrie to do and she had followed as instructed. The jelly was warmer than most said.  The weak were the cold ones. The ones who shivered at the feel of it hit their bellies.

"Well....  My! What do we have here? This baby is exactly.... 3 months baked already. You're doing excellent, Wynrie. Appears that nothing is wrong, " the doctor said.

Wynrie started getting worked up. "That cannot be! I KNOW something is wrong here.  With one of US.  Has to be! I feel it....  This need of....  Release from... This strange... I'm not even sure how to identify it as.  It's not normal, " Wynrie shot back.

This was it. Defeated.  By a fucking baby.  An inhumane creature.  A thing built off of her being.  Something she'd have to take possible care of.  Hell,  I was even defeated myself. Like time had been somewhat frozen in such a bleak place. My dark place took position on the chessboard and was beginning to attack once again.