Part 8: Demon of demons

Tate, Wynrie and Daemon all looked around the classroom (probably trying to figure out where I went off to now). I came back after class had begun and without many witnesses watching me.  Catching me. I couldn't help but let my mind wander on Wynrie. I was doing her a great wrong by not helping her more.  Protecting her more.

Wynrie walked over and touched my arm and I jerked forward and turned around to see my classmate smiling behind me.  Her smile was now as warm as honey. She was making me almost fall down to my knees and pray to her. She was beauty.  "Hey,  what's up," I asked. "Not much. Just wanted to catch you before you left to see if you could do me a favor, " she said. "Yeah,  sure.  What's the favor, if I may ask, " I replied.

She took my hand and dragged me to the girls bathroom and we went into the biggest stall there.  I instantly knew what this was about.  The baby. And I realized why it was so important that this happen now.  I knew who's baby it was. The baby was her brother Zeb's. He had been physically abusing her already and probably mentally and emotionally too.  He seemed like an asshole when I first met him and I kept finding out it was true.  He had no respect for anybody or anything that wasn't his.  This was him trying to make her his property and claiming his long overdue payment.

She knew I had found out the truth.  The look was plastered on her face. I felt so many things for this girl.  She had been through it all.  I remember a story on the news at one point went like this, "Local child,  Wynrie Moon,  a missing girl police have been searching sixteen months for has finally been found, " and I remember feeling glad they finally found that precious thing.  She didn't deserve that and she doesn't deserve this.

I placed my hand gently on her belly and I felt it.  Kicking.  The baby had grown at a rapid rate.  How was this possible?! "Wynrie,  do you know how far along you are right now," I asked.  She shook her head at me.  "You're about 6 months pregnant. But last time I touched you, you weren't but mayhap 2 months," I said.  She went into shock.  She began to freak out a little.  "Is this because of what he is?! Of what Zeb is, " she asked.  "I'm..  Not sure.  I don't know what Zeb is exactly," I replied. She sat down on the bathroom floor and said, " He's a.. Demon.  A very frightening demon, " she answered.

I stood in shock for a minute. A demon?! But that could only mean....  "Wynrie, can you tell me how this all happened? It might help me to figure out what to do and what your carrying inside of you, " I shot out.  She began to feel nervous (naturally). "One night,  he was throwing this party for something he'd accomplished at school. He invited all his popular friends and they were drinking.  When everyone left it was only me and him left.  I knew I was to be the cleaner-uper. I began cleaning and he came behind me and put his hands around my waist. He began saying that I was good for knowing my place.  That I was a good little girl. That he was proud with my obedience. He began to slur his words and chuckle.  He started moving his hand towards my pants button. He grabbed my neck from behind and began choking me while forcing my pants off.  He got incredibly aggressive and he threw me on the couch in the living room. He took off his belt and grabbed both my hands and tied them to the arm of the couch. It was so I couldn't squirm.  He took his time taking my pants off.

When he got them off, he stared at my panties. He.. Began to nibble on my inner thighs and he eventually bit hard.  He left a mark, well,  more like a scar. He ripped my panties off and threw them onto the floor. He grabbed my legs and jerked me closer to him.  He took his pants off and then it happened. I screamed when he first started because he was super rough.

I screamed louder until it was over.  I felt the warmth of his come hit my core.  I was unrestrained and he threatened me.  Said if I ever told anyone about what he'd done,  he's make it worse for me.  Make it a nightmare for me, " she said.  I took notice in the cracking of her voice occasionally when her voice broke.  Now I knew the truth.  I had to find Daemon and Tate immediately. This baby was the demon of demons.