The Busiest Day of my Life

Your Pov:

I heard my alarm ringing. I turned it off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I finished, I went to my closet and put on a light pink summer dress. It was strapless, so the phrases on my arm could be seen.

Everyone has one soulmate and the first thing your soulmate says to you is on your arm. Well, for some reason, I had three phrases on my arm. They were also in different colors.

The first was a cornflower blue and said, "Care for a game of poker?"

The second one was a cherry red and said, "It's just my vocal training..."

The last one was a light pink and it said, "Butterflies are beautiful creatures, don't you think?"

I styled my hair and did my make up before heading to the university campus. As I arrived, I saw a lot of people crowding around someone. It was a girl. She had medium length bright red hair with crown braids and brown eyes. She was wearing a white and pink summer dress.

I heard people whispering things like, "She's crazy!" or "She's a murderer!" I just shook my head and kept walking. I went through my classes, sometimes seeing the red haired girl. Soon enough, lunch came and I headed out to the school's large garden.

I sat in the gazebo and ate my lunch. It was peaceful and quiet. The noise of the student body seemed far away. I looked at one of the hanging flower pots and saw some butterflies flying around them. I stuck my hand out towards them and one landed on my finger. Its wings were a silky pink.

I smiled and lifted it back up to the flowers. It flew off and rejoined the other butterflies. As I turned back around, I heard a soft voice, "Butterflies are beautiful creatures, don't you think?" I looked at the person. It was the girl from earlier.

I jumped. What she said sounded familiar, "Yes, but they're so fragile. So easily crushable." Her eyes widened before she smiled. It was then that I realized what she said. I checked my arm, seeing the exact same sentence there. She approached me and looked at my arm, "You're like me." I tilted my head, "Like you?" She showed me her left arm. There were also three phrases there.

I looked up at her, "What's your name?" She tilted her head and smiled, "My name is Dahlia Hawthorne. What's your name?" I smiled, "My name is (Y/n) (L/n). So, I guess we're soul mates..." For a second, I though I saw Dahlia scowl, but when I blinked, she was smiling.

Dahlia's Pov:

My soulmate is a stupid girl!? I looked at her. From first glance, she seemed like 'Feenie': a weakling and easily crushable. Why do I always get the weaklings and crybabies?

We walked out of the garden and headed to our next class after finding out we had it together. We passed a group of girls and they called (Y/n) some bad names. I expected her to run off crying like a baby, but surprisingly, she told them off fiercely and they scurried off.

Maybe she's not as much of a weakling as I thought.

Your Pov

Classes ended and I hurried back to my apartment after telling Dahlia I was leaving. I headed down the sidewalk, thinking about today's events. I had work at 6:00 and it was already 4:30.

As I passed the park, I heard someone shouting. I stopped and went in to make sure the person wasn't in trouble. I got closer and closer to the voice. I finally arrived at a fountain. There was a guy sitting on the edge of the fountain. He seemed to be repeating something to himself.