Disaster

Your Pov:

When we arrived, only a few officers and detectives were left. We trekked through the snow and made our way to the bridge. Once there, I noticed that the inner temple's garden was taped off with caution tape. The two of us crossed the bridge only to be stopped by an officer, "Sorry, you two. This is a crime scene. No entry."

Then, a voice sounded behind him, "They're with me officer. Now, I'd get back to your post if I were you." I looked behind the officer to see Kristoph. The officer saluted and left. I spoke, "How'd you know about this?" He chuckled, "Nothing gets past me. You should know that." He turned to Apollo, "Now, Justice, I want you to investigate until you drop. (Y/n) will be your aide, so she can hold any important evidence for you."

He handed me an autopsy report and a few photographs.

He gestured towards the inner temple, "I'll be doing my own investigation. Now, get to it."

Apollo and I went into the garden. The snow in front of the stone lantern was stained with dark, red blood. A knife stained with blood laid off to the side. Footprints were set in the ground on the right side of the lantern.

I looked at the first photo. It showed the body of a woman on her stomach in the snow where the blood stain was. There was a stab wound in her upper back. She was definitely not dressed for the snow. She wore wedge sandals and a blue sundress. Her hair was a blonde tangled mess.

The second photo was of the woman on her back. The front of her dress was soaked with blood except on the bottom right. I thought that was strange since the ground under her was completely soaked in blood. A strand of her hair was clearly cut off, but missing from the scene.

I turned my attention to the autopsy.
---------------------------------------------------------
Victim:

Angela Well (Age: 23)

COD:

Blood loss as a result of stab wound on upper back

Time Of Death:

Between approximately 10:30 PM and 11:00 PM

Notes Of Interest:

Victim has bruising on the back of the head, suggesting blunt force trauma. There is no sign of hemorrhaging in that area. It is possible that the victim was unconscious before TOD.
---------------------------------------------------------

I turned to Apollo, "Found anything important?" He nodded, "The detective in charge told me that the victim had called the station yesterday, 3 hours before the murder, saying she was being followed by someone in all black."

I tilted my head, "Could it be the same person Dahlia saw?" I continued, "Maybe the murder occurred first and the real killer knocked out Iris and Dahlia before pinning the blood her." Apollo nodded, "You could be onto something. We should go find Mr. Gavin and compare our finds."

We walked out of the garden and that's when I bumped into someone.

I heard them speak.

"You should watch where you're going kitten..."