Epilogue~

A/N: This is no one's pov.

Though your life had it's ups and downs, it's bad moments and it's good, you learned to persevere. You found your three soulmates who loved you dearly and you loved them in return. You lived a life that wasn't even close to boring. In fact, you lived a life full of crazy twists and turns.

But you still came out on top.

You got married and announced your pregnancy to everyone. This was a new and exciting chapter in your life and you were determined to make the most of it.

Sister Bikini was more than excited to have you all living in the temple. She cleared out a spare room to make space for the nursery and started crocheting little baby clothes. Dahlia continued her training with Iris and grew stronger by the day.

Kristoph and Apollo were always busy with cases, but neither of you minded. They took care of you all and that was all you needed. You finished with college and earned a degree in (career).

About 3 months into your pregnancy, something amazing happened. Dahlia announced that she was pregnant as well. And even more importantly, she was pregnant with twins!

You were all overjoyed by the news and happily celebrated.

Both of your pregnancies went by in a flash. On a beautiful winter morning, you gave birth to a stunning baby boy. He had Apollo's brown hair, Kristoph's blue eyes, and (feature) from you. He was a calm, quiet baby. But his yells were a mini version of Apollo's chords of steel.

It was a warm spring afternoon when Dahlia gave birth to two beautiful girls. One had Dahlia's red hair with Kristoph's blue eyes and the other had Kristoph's blonde hair and Dahlia's brown eyes.

You all named the three of them (boy's name), (girl's name), and (girl's name #2).

Sister Bikini and Iris always helped you four take care of them. They would help feed them, burp them, and the like. With their help, the children grew happily and healthily.

At the age of 6, the twins showed signs of possessing spiritual power. They started light training with Iris at 7 years old. Your son, however, took interest in his pa's and papa's job. He liked attending trials with them and watching court shows with them.

You would take them to visit Phoenix every once in a while and he became your babysitter in case Iris and Bikini couldn't. The three of them absolutely loved him. And Trucy helped Phoenix with the babysitting when he'd start to struggle or get tired.

You were happy with the live you were living and you had went through a lot to get there. You didn't regret any of it, and if you had the choice, you'd do it all again.

You'd meet them.

You'd get to know them.

You'd fight for them.

You'd say your vows and marry them.

And at the end of all that...

You'd love them again.

The End~