It's Too Late To Apologize

Your Pov:

I woke up from my nap and checked my phone. Phoenix and Apollo had texted me. I checked Phoenix's first. It said, 'Good luck tonight! You're gonna need it. Kristoph's coming tonight.' I sighed before checking Apollo's text. It read, 'I can't make it tonight, but Dahlia said she would be there. Sorry' I messaged both of them back and got ready for work. I put my hair into a braid and did some light make up before leaving.

I arrived at the club on time and headed inside. I immediately noticed Phoenix and Kristoph. As I hurried past them, I felt Kristoph's eyes on me. Once I got to the back, I looked for a good outfit for my song. I decided to wear this outfit for my routine.

I practiced some tricks while waiting for the club to open

I practiced some tricks while waiting for the club to open. As I did, I felt Kristoph's gaze on me. I ignored it and continued on practicing. He said somethings I didn't like and I won't speak to him until I feel ready to. It's too late for him to apologize anyways. Soon enough, customers began to shuffle in and I noticed Dahlia's red hair in the crowd. I caught her gaze and gestured towards the back before heading there.

I sat in one of the chairs and got on my phone. I was scrolling through my pictures when I came across a photo of Adrian, Celeste, and I. Adrian was my step sister, but we treated each other as if we were blood sisters. I hadn't heard from her since she went to work at Global Studios as a manager. Adrian and I became best friends with Celeste almost instantly. We were all happy, but life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. Celeste killed herself because of Matt. He took and he took, he was relentless. If there was a reason he did what he did, I would gladly wait for it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dahlia tapping my shoulder. She spoke, "You're up soon. Good luck." I nodded and walked to the side of the curtain. I waited until the lights dimmed, then Phoenix announced me. I walked out and got into my spot.

I made eye contact with Kristoph several times during my routine. After I finished, I rushed offstage and changed into regular clothes. Dahlia was watching the backstage entrance, so I went into my dressing room and locked the door. I needed to be alone.