1

Two years....

It's been two whole years since I checked into the hospital.

Its been worth it, the struggle has been worth it, the pain has been worth it, and I am finally ready to lead a new life.

I'm ready to start again, and I'm ready to be happy again.

I don't think you're getting the letters I'm sending but, wherever you are Yoongi I hope you are happy, and I hope that you are healthy.

I thank you Yoongi, for helping me heal.

If I didn't have you I don't know where I would be now.

Thank you.

I'm better now and living wonderfully.

I hope you are too.

~Jimin

"What're you reading, babe?" Hoseok's voice pulls Yoongi from his thoughts as he walks into their shared bedroom.

"Oh, it's just...nothing." Yoongi says folding the letter and putting it back in the envelope it came in.

It's almost been three years since Yoongi left Jimin, during the time the younger needed him the most, Yoongi left.

And every other three months or so a letter like this would show up.

Jimin thanking Yoongi for saving him and wishing him well in life.

Yoongi was doing fine, he was living well with his new boyfriend Hoseok.

He was happy and even though a day didn't pass where he didn't think about Jimin, he was content.

He always waited for the letters just to hear he was okay and that he was still going strong.

"Still up to going out tonight?" Hoseok asks crawling onto the bed and wrapping his arms around Yoongi so the other is sitting between his legs.

"Hm." Yoongi hums leaning back into his boyfriends chest.

They had just moved into a different part of town and Hoseok insisted on going out.

Yoongi didn't want to.

Ever since Jimin sent the letter saying he was released from the hospital Yoongi worried that they'd run into each other.

And he didn't want to see Jimin.

But only because he didn't know what he was going to say.

"Come on, Yoongles." Hoseok groans. "You never want to go anywhere. Lets just look around town for a bit then we'll come back. Okay?"

"Okay." Yoongi agrees. "I'll go. But only for a little while."

Out of all the people in town how likely was it that he'd really run into Jimin?

It wasn't that likely.

-

Jimin huffs squatting down to cut the camera off, his breathing heavy and his hair damp from his own sweat.

"Y-You think it c-came out good?" His dance partner, Soonyoung, asks joining him with a towel.

Jimin shrugs. "It should be fine."

Soonyoung and Jimin met in hospital with similar but different conditions.

Soonyoung was bulimic and severely suicidal, so he was placed in the intensive care unit just like Jimin was after his first three months.