19

Jimin isn't sure if he's going crazy or not, he must be going crazy.

Why else would he be imagining Yoongi's ex standing outside his job with a small smile on his face.

"Jimin?" The man says, okay, so maybe he wasn't insane.

"Yeah?" He asks more than says as Hoseok reaches his hand out.

"I'm Hoseok. I'm Yoongi's ex." He says, a forced smile on his face. "Sorry for showing up like this, I just wanted to talk and I knew you worked here so I took my chances with coming and~"

"It's fine." Jimin says forcing a short laugh as he shakes the other's hand. "You wanted to talk? To me?"

"Yes." Hoseok says putting both hands in his pockets. "I'm not here to yell at you or anything, don't worry. I'm not mad at you, I'm not mad at anyone actually."

Jimin nods. "Okay."

"If you have to get going I understand, we can do this another time." The older says quickly. "Don't let me hold you up."

"No. You're fine." Jimin chuckles. "Go ahead."

"Okay, first of all, I just want you to know that I'm not angry at you or upset at you about anything. You can't help that Yoongi loves you. He's always loved you and I can tell that he always will." Hoseok starts. "It hurt me at first but there's nothing I can do to change that. I love Yoongi and I want him to be happy no matter who it is he's with."

Jimin nods, feeling slightly awkward about having this conversation with Yoongi's...ex?

"You know him better than I do, you know how closed off he can be about his emotions and his thoughts, so I came here to basically tell you that he needs you, Jimin." The other continues. "Before we got together he used to tell me stories about you all the time and the look in his eyes when he talked about you...you were everything to him then and I know you are now.

"I know this probably sounds crazy, especially coming from me since we hardly know each other, but you deserve to be happy and Yoongi deserves to be happy and if you both make each other happy please just take care of each other." Hoseok says stressing his words. "I don't want to sound like a broken record but I'm not mad, I was at first but I'm not anymore. I always tell Yoongi to follow his heart, what kind of contradict would I be to be upset with him for doing so?"

Jimin doesn't know what to say, this was all hard for him to process right now. "I'm sorry, I just...I'm not sure what to say."

"I understand. This probably really awkward for you." Hoseok laughs a little. "What I'm asking is that you take care of Yoongi, because he needs you in his life. You made him happy when you were together and I want him to be happy."

"You guys broke up?" Jimin asks as if Hoseok hadn't just given a monologue on why he and Yoongi should be together.

Hoseok laughs but it sounds a bit hurt. "Yeah, it was for the best though."

"I'm sorry~"

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Just take care of him and yourself, okay?" The other says with a smile.

"Okay." Jimin says, his voice slightly confused.

How much did Hoseok know about him and Yoongi's past situation? Did he know that Jimin used to be sick?

"You should probably head inside, huh?" Hoseok chuckles, snapping Jimin from his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah." He says forcing a short laugh. "Thank you for doing this, Hoseok. You didn't have to."