20

"You sound a lot better today."

    "Yeah, I feel a lot better."

Seokjin smiles softly as Jimin tells him about his past three weeks, mostly about how he was back with Yoongi.

    "Does he make you happy?" The older asks.

Jimin smiles. "He makes me so happy. I love him and I feel whole again like a piece of me was missing before."

    "I'm happy for you." Seokjin says. "I really am."

    "Thank you. Somethings are still awkward, like eating in front of him. I know it sounds crazy but I just feel like he's watching what I eat." The younger says. "It's only been a few weeks, I know. But that's the only thing that's been sorta bothering me I guess."

    "That's completely normal. Try to keep conversation while you eat to make yourself more comfortable." The older says. "Other than that you have a good time together?"

    "Yes." Jimin chuckles. "It's almost like I love him more than I did before we separated a few years back. He's everything I remember him being but he's better and it makes me appreciate him so much more."

    "I'm so happy for you, Jimin. This looks good on you." Seokjin says.

    "Thank you. There's just one more thing I'm worried about." The younger says. "We're in this awkward stage of getting back together where all we do is hold hands and kiss occasionally, I feel like a middle schooler but at the same time I'm worried about going beyond that."

    "'Beyond that' meaning sex?" The older asks straightforwardly.

Jimin's cheeks flush. "Yes. I'm still a little self conscious around him, again first few weeks I get it, but what happens if he's ready and I'm not."

    "Well of course he'll have to respect your boundaries." Seokjin says. "I understand why you are self conscious but when you are ready, just remember that Yoongi loves you and he'd never judge you."

Jimin nods with a small smile. "Thanks, Seokjin."

    "Of course." The older smiles. "Is there anything else?"

    "No, I don't think there's anymore complaints from me." The younger chuckles. "Did you get my paperwork from, Namjoon?"

    "I did. Everything is looking great." Seokjin says as the two of them stand. "I'll see you again in a few weeks?"

    "Yes." Jimin nods shrugging his jacket on.

    "If you need to see me before then you know what to do." The older says.

    "Thank you so much, Seokjin. See you in a few weeks." The younger says before heading out.

Yoongi waits for him outside, smiling when he sees him. "How was it?"

    "Good." Jimin smiles taking the other's hand in his. "We talked shit about you the whole time."

    "Wow, I'm actually flattered." The older says rolling his eyes sarcastically.

Jimin chuckles, hugging Yoongi's arm as they walk. "I told him how happy you make me, Yoongi."

Yoongi looks at him with a smile. "You make make me happy too, Jiminie."

The younger leans in to meet Yoongi's lips, a smile tugging at his lips.

    "We should eat. I'm hungry." Jimin complains, already pulling Yoongi towards one of his favorite restaurants.