alpha edd x omega matt

A/N this  is just pasted from one of the  horrible books I made- I thought if adding it here because-                y'know what-i need sleeeeeeeep-

Matt panted as he sat in his room. He had already had closed his door and he had hidden himself beside his bed praying that Edd, Tom, or Tord could not smell the cinnamon scent of himself.
He thought of Edd and slowly made his hand into his boxers before touching himself and gently rocking his hips. At first it was painful but then he moaned feeling a new feeling as he pumped his fist. He stopped himself and took his hand out of his boxers before curling up on the floor"w-what's wrong
with me..." he whimpered and soon fell into a wet dream.

Edds p. O. V

I sat in my room, bored as hell before and idea popped into my head I opened my door before walking down the hall but something stopped me dead in my tracks. I was now standing in front of Matt's room. I could clearly hear whimpered moans and Cry's. " Matt?"I said giving the door a quiet knock. no answer. I decided to open the door but it was locked. I was getting worried wondering if Matt had gotten hurt. I gave the door a firm knock. "Matt, open,
up! " i said clear panic in my voice. The noises stopped and I thought I heard Matt mumble something. "w-who is it?.."Matt whimpered from the other side of the door. "It's me, Edd?"I said leaning against the door. "W-what do y-you want? "
" Well I was wondering if you were okay?, I thought you might've gotten hurt" I said still worried. "may I come in please? "

Third person

Matt panicked on the other side of his room. He wanted Edd so damn bad, but he was scared of Edd accidentally hurting him, he panted and his legs trembled before the lock clicked and the door opened. Matt quickly pulled his arm and bringing edd in and brought edd into his room before locking his door. Edd stuttered "w-whats wrong? "then the smell of Cinnamon hit his senses like a bullet, Edd was slightly hard. "why didn't you tell me sooner?"Edd questioned fighting the urge to pounce on Matt.
"I-i was scared..."Matt responded looking down, still panting heavily. "well now I'm going to help. "Edd said gently pushing Matt onto the bed. Matt couldn't help it he quietly moaned and edds eyes seemed to sparkle as he smirked.
" Heh, save your voice~"Edd cooed as he began to lick matts neck and sucking on his sweet spot ." ngh~"Matt moaned as edd made it down to his collar bone. Matt bit his lip tilted his head back whimpering. Edd took off matts over coat and hoodie and started to unbuckle his pants anxiously.
After edd pulled them off he looked at Matt's almost completely flustered face.
"you look so hot ~"edd exclaimed
Knowing that,that was a weak spot. Matt moaned and gripped the bed begging edd to touch him.
Edd ran his hands up matts thighs
And to his cock before giving it a gentle lick. Matt's breathing hitched. Edd smirked again and licked it from bottom to top. Edd took in the tip but Matt wanted more he pushed Edds head down forcing edd to engulf it."f-fuck!!!~"
Matt yelped and moaned.
Edd started sucking and Matt came into Edds mouth . Edd sat up swallowing the semen and licked his lips"delicious matt~"edd said giggling, matt face palmed and blushed. Edd pulled Matt onto his lap after unzipping his own pants. It quickly slipped in considering how wet Matt was. He slowly started bouncing him up and down as Matt let out loud beautiful moans that sent chills up Edds spine. "f-faster!!! ~"Matt begged going down as edd thrusted up making Edds cock go deeper into Matt's ass. " edd came into Matt before panting and Matt went limp into Edd's arms.
Edd wouldn't blame him,
They both layed down and curled up together before sleeping...