pat x paul (ft.tord)

A/n : yup! It's meeee! With another sin/smut thing- I don't know but I just had this idea and it sounded really fucking hot to me-aye don't judge - you are reading this too- well soon- anyway just remember if you requested something and I didn't do it yet just  text me - I will listen- I will do- just friendly reminder, also warning , no this is not incest- Paul and Pat arnt his dads- they are just going to be his soldiers in this story-))

Paul's pov

I guarded the left side of the door loyally as my friend Pat guarded the other side of the double doors . Tord was sitting in his chair chewing the end of his pen . I averted my gaze forward not wanting to get slapped for being off duty or something. Tord cleared his throat but I didn't dare put my attention to him until he has said my name or addresses my presents. "Soldier paul, im asking for your presents. " Tord spoke folding his arms over his chest with a serious monotone expression. I  got away from my position and walked silently to my bosses desk. "Yes sir? How may I help you?" I question having a straight posture .I was nervously dying inside hoping I didn't do something wrong. " I need you to do something for me" tord said getting up from his desk and standing in front of me. I nodded quickly . Tord messed around with his pants button before pulling out his dick." Soldier I need you to suck me , no comments , or complaints." Tord said as I kneeled down and began giving him his wish.

Patryks pov

I watched the whole time feeling bad for my friend and disgusted with my leader. I watched as tord groaned and gripped Paul's hair , forcing him to swallow the liquid . Paul gulped down the substance before Tord pushed Paul way. Tord  buttoned up his pants. Paul wiped his mouth and  took in a breathe before glancing my way . I felt a wave of guilt pass through my spine. Tord sat down in his leather swivel chair before smirking." Patryk , come here and Paul too" he said as I felt nervous through my body but kept a serious face as I walked over beside Paul, infront of the devil." Paul, I want you to fuck patryk right here infront of me, now" tord said as I gulped . fear now consuming me. I regained my composer before nodding as Paul , had the same expression. Paul began to strip from his boxers and pants,and uniform   . I mimicked Paul  quietly as tord started rubbing himself.

"C'mon Pat! You've been shot, starved, tortured and beaten nearly to death! You can do this!losing your virginity to your friend ain't going to be worse then those!" I thought to myself as I bent over my bosses desk . Pauls presents was above me as he positioned himself at my entrance. He pushed in quite roughly , but I didn't do anything but wait. On the inside I was crying and screaming for mercy.
Paul pulled out a bit before pushing back in with a grunt. He pulled out again and thrusted in doing it over and over until I kinda adjusted. I felt weak in the knee's  . After awhile Paul moaned a bit . I looked up a bit only to see tord jacking off while starting at us. My stomach churned "sick pervert" echoed in my head over, and over.
I felt a slight moan erupt from my mouth , but not a pleasurable one. Tears slightly brimmed my eyes as Paul took notice . He gently pressed his chest against my back before he started whispering things into my ear , either soothing, or dirty things . He then trailed one of his hands down to my cock , before massaging it. I felt imense  pleasure run through my body as I stiffled  back a moan. Tord took notice and growled a bit letting me know that he wasn't satisfied . Paul started going a bit rougher and deeper before hitting my prostate . "P-paul!~" I whined blushing a bit and gripping the desk. Paul kept hitting the spot harshly making me into a moaning panting mess. " M-more!~ more Paul!  i Want more !~ " I yelled . I was officially under the lust spell as some might call it as I moaned uncontrollably . I felt a knot in my stomach as Paul kept thrusting.i was growing close to my climax as Paul moaned a bit."Paul i-im close!~ " I whined in a warning tone  as  I closed my eyes in Bliss . Paul and I came at the same time panting immensely. Tord moaned a bit before cumming. "Okay , now get back to work you fucking fags"tord spat with an ass eating grin as me and Paul cleaned up and put on our uniforms .
We got back to our positions near the door , an awkward tension was between the two of us as I was a bit numb .

Tord got up groaning a bit and heading outside to get something to clean up his little mess. Me and Paul were alone in the room now, making the tension even more awkward. Paul turned towards me."umm...l-listen- Im sorry for ....'that' I never would've done that to you unless you told me too or something...are w-we still cool?" Paul asked as I nodded" its okay, although I wasn't expecting to lose my virginity to my best friend" I said forcing a laugh. Paul smiled before holding his hand out. I  gladly shook it  with a smile before getting back in position.

A/n: boi, I can't believe I finished that in an hour XD