tom x edd x tord (fluff)

(request finished-)

Tom's pov

I was on the couch watching TV as edd hugged my arm. Of course I was aware and I didn't really mind , it was quite comfortable to be honest.
I yawned as edd soon caught the contagious yawn as well , resting his head on the side of my shoulder . His eyes began to dropped as he fluttered his eyes closed. His grip loosened as he started making small snoring noises.
"Your asleep to?" I said as
A small smile tugged at my lips as i got up , making tord slide and bump into edd slightly, making both of them blink awake" tom?" They groaned together with small frowns. Their tired expressions were just too cute.
I sighed picking both of them up.

(yes- tom is gonna be strong-not weak- you'll live through it- ))

I started heading upstairs with both of the sleeping boys . I got to tord room first putting the little fussy commie in his bed , tucking him in. I couldn't believe that this 22 year old still slept like a child . I gently kissed his fourhead and started making my way to edds bedroom. I put edd in his covers as the smol bean clung to my arm. I gave a soft chuckle placing a kiss on his cheek, making him smile and loosen his grip. I exited his bedroom , making my way towards my own room. I climbed under my covers as I blinked myself to sleep , hearing the distant giggling, that I of course ignored .

Time skip~

I woke up to two people snuggling against both of my arms . I smiled again . I then stopped a thought popping into my head "tord?" I asked seeing him wake up and go Bright red , oh the feeling of pinching his cheeks wouldn't leave my head .
" Whacha doing~" I cooed as tord got up quickly , stumbling a bit " n- nothing- " he said looking like a deer in headlights . " Then explain why you were sleeping beside me" I said as tord looked hesitant"i-i was cold?" Tord stuttered with a questioning tone as I laughed "yeah right softy~" I said with a poker face.as tord once again turned into a ripe tomato .
"So..are you still cold commie?" I smirked as he hesitated" what if I said yes?" Tord said crossing his arm with pink dusted cheeks" then you can sleep beside me longer " tom said as tord blushed " then I'm very cold" tord said hopping onto my bed and snuggling under the covers. Edd shuffled a bit opening his eyes" and your excuse?" I said with a smile as edd gave a 'you know why' face as I chuckled " ok eddie~" I said as both men snuggled against me.

"Jehovah , I love these idiots"