Chapter 2-Outcast

Honestly guys? I'm having so much fun writing this story and I'm so excited to get to the good stuff!! Not that this isn't good, I'm just excited for the action and the introduction of the conflicts etc...

Thank you for whoever reads this and votes for it, I owe you one! Enjoy the chapter guys!!

Personally, I thought joggers and T-Shirts were appropriate for any occasion, but Allison deserved more than workout clothes. I also had to go to class right after so I put on some black jeans with a new white t-shirt and a blue denim button down over that. I then proceeded to take it off again because I forgot to shower. I didn't know what I was thinking sometimes.

Thank God I was able to get in and out of the house without Mom or Dad noticing. She hadn't left for work yet and Dad was working out in the basement of our big house probably low-key dying as usual. Being the son of a lawyer and doctor had its perks. One would be the fact that they're paying for my college and I get to live in their giant house in the meantime. I was so happy I didn't have to deal with the dorms, I'd heard they were a train wreck. My house was a modern style house with a lot of glass and overhangs and accents.

I was going downstairs to leave when I heard Mom ranting to herself about a hopeless family in her room, but I ignored it and continued on. The psychiatric hospital was only a quick 20-minute drive but it felt like forever. Probably because I was listening to the saddest music ever, pop. I hated it. I absolutely hated it. It was the same 4 or 5 chords played over and over with no real meaning behind the placement. Songs are supposed to be like questions and answers, but pop was a big blob of nothing. It was just electronically beep-booped up and edited to all hell. I preferred indie or soft rock. I would've changed the station, but I broke the knob on my radio that changed the station/turned off the radio in general.

When I got to the hospital, I realized I should just start turn the volume down. I giggled at my stupidity and continued to the nurse's station.

"Ronda! Hey girl! Did you get plastic surgery cause you look 50 years younger!" I casually walked up. I came here so often that they all knew who I was.

"Oli! Have you studied lately cause you're still a dumbass!" We laughed a little together.

"Ah, never gets old. So, can I see Ally?"

She wiped a tear from her eye, "Yeah, go ahead junior. Tell the ice queen, I say 'go to hell'!"

"Of course!" I smiled at her and walked through the door that separates the lobby from the rest of the hospital. It was kinda creepy because the wall attached to the door was metal barring and this area of the hospital was always dark and gloomy. I started towards where Ally's room was. It was down the creepy hallway and down the elevator to the maximum security wing of rooms. They never allowed her out of her room due to her 'violent' outbursts which I didn't get because when Ally was at home, she was never violent. She was scared, but not violent. As I walked down her wing, I glanced left and right into rooms as I walked down. Everyone seemed so. . .dead. They all just laid in bed or sat in a chair quietly. It was so sad.

I eventually I came up to room 129 where my poor sister was being held captive, "Hey there, I didn't bring flowers, but I brought myself and I'm prettier." I chuckled and brought up a chair.

Her dry lips formed a smile and she chuckled, "Shut up. No, you aren't. I might go blind just looking at you." The light from her eyes was gone and there were dark circles that were really noticeable with her pale skin.

I looked at her unbrushed brown hair that was once so luscious and beautiful, "You want me to try and brush your hair? I can undo the straps so you can sit up." They had her frail body strapped down to the bed with cuffs on her wrists and ankles.