A Friendly Hello :D

Hey guys! I haven't really talked directly to you guys, my readers, in a long time and I think Y'all gotta know something before I do something. I'm going to go through a major edit and that last chapter will be changed. Quite frankly, it was rushed and awkward. It was a spur of the moment thing and I regret it honestly. I think I want to keep it pg-ish until a later date so if you decide not to go and reread the chapter after the next few hours, then oof. You might want to lol. But really, it'll be different, so you should go reread that sometime tomorrow morning or tonight (depending on where you are). I know there hasn't been much of a romance in this book and I want to apologize for that too. I'm not too good at writing romance subplots, but I'm trying to get better. 

I CAN promise you that there will be a romantic ending and that it'll be sweet. Once again, thank you for your patience and understanding as I push through the last couple chapters of this book. I've been so stuck, but after hammering some outlines out, I think I know where I want to take this. I know I've said that before haha, but I mean it this time. I know what I'm doing...kinda lol.

As for a sequel, I'm thinking about it but I'm kind of thinking this might be the only one. If you guys want a sequel, please comment or inbox me and let me know. I'm open to ideas and suggestions anytime and I hope you feel like you can contact me. But yeah, that's all I wanted to say. I hope you guys are doing awesome and I'll go work on my book now haha. See you soon!! :D