Chapter 16--A New Life Begins

Hey guys, so this one is kinda a long one, but it's also a filler. I have a couple different options as to what I wanna do here and I haven't decided which one so I'm kinda filling space at the moment. There might be one more filler chapter of Oliver and Ally, but it's not 100% certain. However, I wanted to change ALly's name, but I don't know what to change it to! If you have a suggestion then leave a comment and let me know! Enjoy! :D Oh yeahhhhhh, I'm gonna do a chapter of the cast. NOW Enjoy :D

She spoke up after 15 minutes, "I didn't know I could do that."

I chuckled, "I thought so, but it was pretty sweet. Scary, but cool."

She giggled, "Guess I wasn't crazy huh?"

"Guess not, but we have to be more careful. Those dead cops won't go over well with you know...the government. We can't stop for anything until we get to Canada okay? We're about 2 more hours away and getting through border patrol might be a pain in the ass. We're going across at..." I checked Greg's directions on my phone, "Fort Frances."

She nodded, "Got it. Also, do you know anything about this place?"

"Well, I know that the royal family owns it. I also know that you'll be attending school. I haven't decided on whether I'm going to or not. I have all of eternity so there isn't really any rush, ya know?"

She laughed, "You're gonna get sooo old though!"

I elbowed her and pretended to be grumpy, "Shut it!"

We rode in a comfortable setting the rest of the way to the border with calm music on and nothing else but the road and us. This felt almost perfect, but it never would be perfect, not without him. I didn't even know him that well, but it was like he was my everything. I tried to keep him off my mind, but he always popped up. I wondered if he was thinking of me too. I scolded myself for being pathetic and felt around in my head for Taurus. He still wasn't talking to me.

I must've been making some kind of a face because Ally nudged me, "Hey, you okay?"
I laughed a little, "I'm fine."

She glared at me, "Oliver..."

"Look, Ally. I love you, but you're 16. I'm not gonna vent this stuff to you."

She sighed, "Who else is here? You can't keep it inside and I'm VERY mature for my years. That place kinda made me grow up a little."

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm still good though, thanks."

She groaned, "Dude. I'm gonna pull out you hair one strand at a time until you tell me. Seeing you depressed sucks ass."

"Hey!" She plucked a hair. "Watch the language and--ow!" She took another one, "Okay fine!"

I huffed and she smiled, pleased with herself. I told her about Duncan and what mates were and how Taurus was ignoring me. After a solid 15 minutes, she smacked me upside the head. "Ow!" I rubbed the back of my head.

"You idiot! If he's your soulmate, why would you leave him? You need him to be...you?" She was at a loss for words. Before she could continue on, my phone rang.

I answered, "Greg?"

His voice came back from the other end, "Yeah, why'd you call? The police could be listening so hurry. Is something wrong?"

Now I was at a loss for words, "Uh, yeah, but if we don't have long then it can wait. I'll call you when we get there."

"I'll call you. Martha and I are going to go get new phones."

"Okay." I added a second later, "She's safe by the way. Whatever you hear...we're fine."

"Okay? I'm not even going to question that. I'll talk to you later."