Chapter 30-The Great Escape

Hola! So I took my time with this chapter to get it right, but it's still kinda meh. I might re-update this chapter with changes before continuing with the next chapter because I think I can do better here, but I didn't want another day to pass without an update for you guys. Anyway, I'll let you get to the story now! Byeeee!!

My head was in so much pain from the blow. I squeezed my eyes closed to stop from yelling out. I opened my eyes slightly only to see that I was in a place I fully recognized. I was being held in the dungeons and based on the power I could feel vibrating off of Lyle, to my right, I was in wing three. I tried to move, but a searing pain stopped me. I looked to my wrists and ankles that were shackled to the wall. It must've been SIlver or laced with wolfsbane. I started breathing faster and I freaking out. I was helpless. I couldn't do anything to get out of it. I yelled for help and tried to bear the pain as I tried to break out of the shackles. The pain only got worse and I couldn't get out of them. I was only wasting my energy.

The way I was chained up, I couldn't do anything but kneel there. I yelled again, "Let me go, you sons of bitches!"

I heard Lyle's deep voice, "It's useless. If you keep yelling, they'll just come and shut you up."

I was hyperventilating, "Why am I here? I didn't do anything. This is absolute bullshit! You hear me? Bullshit!!" I yelled loud enough for the guards to hear.

Lyle hushed me, "Look, little brother, I've been here a long time so I suggest you shut it before you attract the wrong kind of attention, you got it?"

"Wrong kind of attention? I don't even know what that means."

"The Generals. Some of them, if they hear you, they like to teach a lesson about being obedient. You don't want them down here. The guards just like to rough you up a little. It's a good day when the generals stay the fuck away."

"Teach me a lesson? What? What the fuck does that mean?" I thought he meant they'd beat us up but his silence told me I was off. "What does it mean, Lyle"

"They mean and cruel and vicious. It's best if you don't know any more than that."

"No, I'm here now too, I need to know."

"They'll violate you in ways you never thought possible."

I got sick as I thought about what he said. My cell became really stinky and disgusting after a few minutes of my heaving. When I could finally speak I asked, 'Th-They'd do that? To a fellow werewolf?"

Lyle just laughed, "We're not werewolves to them we aren't even lycans. We're just scum to be used however they want."

I shook my head and another thought popped into my head, "Wait, where's Allison? Is she here too?"

There wasn't a response, "Lyle! Where's Allison?"

I grew more panicked. If they hurt her, I'd never forgive myself for that. I was trying to pull out of my chains frantically as I heard him say, "I'm using my ability, wait."

He had a commanding tone and I was willing to be patient if it meant I'd find her. I didn't know what his abilities were, but none of mine could help at the moment. My only ability was healing. I could heal anyone or anything with my touch. It was exhausting so I only used it for emergencies, but I was glad I had an ability. I waited until he spoke again, "They're using you as blackmail. She's in a conference with the generals and the queen. They want her to fight with them."

"How do you know this?"

"I can read people's minds. I read the mind of a general who's in there. He's happy that she agreed and it seems like he's the one who'll be taking her to her first battle in a forest not too far from here. They know the vampires have been watching and they're going to kill the scouts."