Chapter 9-Answers

Taurus, do you even know where he is??

His hands gripped the steering wheel tighter as he drove towards the campus. Ignoring me, he turned off the radio and ran his hand through my hair

Taurus!

"What Oliver?"

Where are you going?

"The college. He's probably there or in the studio."

Taurus, give me control, I'll find him. You have no idea how to get around or how to act.

He chuckled, "I've been watching you do it for a couple weeks and I think I've got it. Have some faith for the goddess' sake."

If you fuck it up, I want control back immediately.

"Fine." I withdrew deeper into my mind a little bit and watched Taurus drive to school. It was so weird to be in my own head. It was all black except an oval screen which is where I could see what was happening. The closer to the screen I got, the more present was in Taurus' mind. Growing tired of standing, I went to go sit down on the black floor, but a chair caught me. How the hell? I thought looking around to see if there was something else around. I didn't see a single thing except the small wooden chair my arse was sitting on. I gave up looking and decided to just accept the chair, but I couldn't get comfortable. I groaned and cursed it for not being a recliner.

It turned into a recliner. My mouth formed an "o" shape and I got what was going on. Whatever I imagined, appeared. Probably because I was literally in my own head. I victoriously laughed and immediately thought of popcorn and soda for watching this great movie that is my life.

Soon I had built a house and was in the living room with a ton of junk food, watching Taurus get helplessly lost. I laughed every time he growled in anger at the numerous wrong turns he made. No wonder Taurus was always making fun of me. That shit was hilarious. I would've loved to see him really mess up big time, but I eventually had to go back into my body so I was really hoping it wouldn't come to that. After the 50th wrong turn he yelled in frustration, "FUCK THIS! I CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING DORM AND I'M FUCKING DONE. I'M DONE."

I was rolling on the floor laughing, but I went up to the screen, My turn now?

"What do you think?? I just said I was done!"

Between laughs I said, Okay, just chill. He wouldn't be in the dorms. I don't think he lives on campus.

Normally to gain control back, I just had to walk through the screen, but Taurus was still blocking me, Taurus, c'mon. You tried and now it's my turn.

He lifted his head and sniffed, "I can smell him."

I sat back down on my recliner and I smelt the pine and spices in the air. I recognized this from the party when I had been by Duncan. It was truly intoxicating. I took in the deep breaths of it and I felt so much calmer. I could tell that Taurus was much calmer too. However, I could also feel a sense of urgency in Taurus. I was worried he wouldn't stay in check if we did find him. Taurus started walking at a fast pace toward some of the business major lecture halls in the next building over. I sat on the edge of my seat, biting my nails in anxiety. He got to one at the end of what seemed like the longest hallway in the world and he stomped in. The professor had about 100 kids with eyes on him until Taurus stole their attention. Everyone except one was staring at us. I could feel Taurus' urge to run and mark Duncan as his own in front of everyone. He wanted them to know Duncan was his, but he knew I'd be mad and Duncan would too. Through gritted teeth, he said, "I need you to follow me. Now." He turned and left without even indicating that he was talking about Duncan, but Duncan appeared in the hall in a fury.